Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Tapa to Nabha can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tapa to Nabha is Rs 60 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 45 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 520 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Tapa to Nabha is Bathinda Jammu Tawi Weekly Express (via Rajpura) (14501) which travels a distance of 77 kms in just 1 hrs 13 mints. The slowest train from Tapa to Nabha is Bathinda Ambala Cantt Passenger (UnReserved) (54556) which travels a distance of 77 kms in 2 hrs 9 mints. The most punctual train from Tapa to Nabha is Shri Ganganagar Ambala Cantt. InterCity Express (14526) which reaches Nabha with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tapa to Nabha is Barmer Kalka Express (14888) which reaches Nabha with an average delay of over 17 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.