Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Tapa to Ambala City can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tapa to Ambala City is Rs 80 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 65 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 90 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 520 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1070 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Tapa to Ambala City is Barmer Kalka Express (14888) which travels a distance of 148 kms in just 2 hrs 37 mints. The slowest train from Tapa to Ambala City is Bathinda Ambala Cantt Passenger (UnReserved) (54556) which travels a distance of 148 kms in 4 hrs 4 mints. The most punctual train from Tapa to Ambala City is Barmer Rishikesh Link Express (24888) which reaches Ambala City with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tapa to Ambala City is Fazilka Delhi Intercity (Bathinda) Express (14732) which reaches Ambala City with an average delay of over 1 hrs 1 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.