Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Tandur to Zahirabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tandur to Zahirabad is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 50 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Tandur to Zahirabad is KSR Bengaluru Hazur Sahib Nanded Express (16594) which travels a distance of 102 kms in just 1 hrs 59 mints. The slowest train from Tandur to Zahirabad is Renigunta Aurangabad Weekly Express (17622) which travels a distance of 101 kms in 2 hrs 19 mints. The most punctual train from Tandur to Zahirabad is Renigunta Aurangabad Weekly Express (17622) which reaches Zahirabad with an average delay of just 6 mints. The most delayed train from Tandur to Zahirabad is Yesvantpur Latur Express (16583) which reaches Zahirabad with an average delay of over 33 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.