Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Tandur to Udgir can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tandur to Udgir is Rs 100 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 165 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 85 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Tandur to Udgir is Yesvantpur Latur COVID 19 Special (06583) which travels a distance of 214 kms in just 3 hrs 26 mints. The slowest train from Tandur to Udgir is Renigunta Aurangabad Weekly Express (17622) which travels a distance of 214 kms in 4 hrs 34 mints. The most punctual train from Tandur to Udgir is Yesvantpur Latur Express (16583) which reaches Udgir with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tandur to Udgir is Yesvantpur Latur COVID 19 Special (06583) which reaches Udgir with an average delay of over 43 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.