Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Tandur to Nandalur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tandur to Nandalur is Rs 710 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 160 in None (GN), Rs 835 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1195 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 305 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 900 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1150 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1615 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Tandur to Nandalur is Rayalaseema SF Express (12794) which travels a distance of 522 kms in just 8 hrs 38 mints. The slowest train from Tandur to Nandalur is Aurangabad Renigunta Weekly Express (17621) which travels a distance of 522 kms in 9 hrs 53 mints. The most punctual train from Tandur to Nandalur is Sainagar Shirdi Tirupati Weekly Express (17418) which reaches Nandalur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tandur to Nandalur is Aurangabad Renigunta Weekly Express (17621) which reaches Nandalur with an average delay of over 12 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.