Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Tandur to Karjat can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tandur to Karjat is Rs 170 in None (GN), Rs 885 in Third AC (3A), Rs 325 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1270 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 185 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1200 in Third AC (3A), Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1690 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 200 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Tandur to Karjat is Secunderabad Rajkot Express (17018) which travels a distance of 574 kms in just 11 hrs 2 mints. The slowest train from Tandur to Karjat is Hyderabad Mumbai CSMT Express (17032) which travels a distance of 574 kms in 12 hrs 13 mints. The most punctual train from Tandur to Karjat is Secunderabad Porbandar Weekly Express (19201) which reaches Karjat with an average delay of just 23 mints. The most delayed train from Tandur to Karjat is Secunderabad Rajkot Express (17018) which reaches Karjat with an average delay of over 1 hrs 5 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.