Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Tandur to Eluru can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tandur to Eluru is Rs 175 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 665 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1085 in Second AC (2A), Rs 280 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 160 in None (GN) and Rs 755 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 850 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Tandur to Eluru is Konark Express (11019) which travels a distance of 523 kms in just 9 hrs 53 mints. The slowest train from Tandur to Eluru is Yesvantpur Tatanagar Express (via Ballari) (18112) which travels a distance of 522 kms in 10 hrs 19 mints. The most punctual train from Tandur to Eluru is Mumbai LTT Kakinada Port Express (17222) which reaches Eluru with an average delay of just 5 mints. The most delayed train from Tandur to Eluru is Konark Express (11019) which reaches Eluru with an average delay of over 24 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.