Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Tandur to Daund Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tandur to Daund Jn is Rs 130 in None (GN), Rs 665 in Third AC (3A), Rs 245 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 950 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 145 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Tandur to Daund Jn is Secunderabad Rajkot Express (17018) which travels a distance of 407 kms in just 7 hrs 29 mints. The slowest train from Tandur to Daund Jn is Konark Express (11020) which travels a distance of 407 kms in 8 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Tandur to Daund Jn is Secunderabad Porbandar Weekly Express (19201) which reaches Daund Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tandur to Daund Jn is Kakinada Port Bhavnagar Terminus Express (17204) which reaches Daund Jn with an average delay of over 11 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.