Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Tandur to Cuddapah can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tandur to Cuddapah is Rs 655 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 150 in None (GN), Rs 755 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1085 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 280 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 835 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Tandur to Cuddapah is Rayalaseema SF Express (12794) which travels a distance of 482 kms in just 7 hrs 58 mints. The slowest train from Tandur to Cuddapah is Aurangabad Renigunta Weekly Express (17621) which travels a distance of 482 kms in 9 hrs 13 mints. The most punctual train from Tandur to Cuddapah is Sainagar Shirdi Tirupati Weekly Express (17418) which reaches Cuddapah with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tandur to Cuddapah is Aurangabad Renigunta Weekly Express (17621) which reaches Cuddapah with an average delay of over 15 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.