Train seat availability for all 16 trains that run from Tandur to Chittapur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tandur to Chittapur is Rs 50 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 305 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 35 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 835 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 270 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Tandur to Chittapur is Sainagar Shirdi Tirupati Weekly Express (17418) which travels a distance of 56 kms in just 43 mints. The slowest train from Tandur to Chittapur is Hyderabad Vijayapura Passenger (57130) which travels a distance of 55 kms in 1 hrs 33 mints. The most punctual train from Tandur to Chittapur is Hyderabad Mumbai CSMT Express (17032) which reaches Chittapur with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Tandur to Chittapur is Hussain Sagar SF Express (12702) which reaches Chittapur with an average delay of over 54 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.