Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Talbahat to Ghaziabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Talbahat to Ghaziabad is Rs 170 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1825 in First AC (1A), Rs 1090 in Second AC (2A), Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 155 in None (GN) and Rs 765 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Talbahat to Ghaziabad is Chhattisgarh Express Festival Special (08237) which travels a distance of 477 kms in just 10 hrs 2 mints. The slowest train from Talbahat to Ghaziabad is Chhattisgarh Express (18237) which travels a distance of 477 kms in 10 hrs 26 mints. The most punctual train from Talbahat to Ghaziabad is Chhattisgarh Express (18237) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Talbahat to Ghaziabad is Chhattisgarh Express (18237) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.