Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Tadipatri to Kondapuram can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tadipatri to Kondapuram is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 310 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 865 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Tadipatri to Kondapuram is Venkatadri SF Express (12797) which travels a distance of 28 kms in just 23 mints. The slowest train from Tadipatri to Kondapuram is Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) which travels a distance of 28 kms in 40 mints. The most punctual train from Tadipatri to Kondapuram is Shivamogga Town Renigunta Tatkal Fare Special (06223) which reaches Kondapuram with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tadipatri to Kondapuram is Hubballi Tirupati Intercity Passenger (57273) which reaches Kondapuram with an average delay of over 1 hrs 34 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.