Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Tadipatri to Kamalapuram can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tadipatri to Kamalapuram is Rs 60 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 305 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 45 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 835 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Tadipatri to Kamalapuram is Venkatadri SF Express (12797) which travels a distance of 84 kms in just 1 hrs 14 mints. The slowest train from Tadipatri to Kamalapuram is Mumbai CSMT MGR Chennai Central Express (11041) which travels a distance of 84 kms in 1 hrs 42 mints. The most punctual train from Tadipatri to Kamalapuram is Rayalaseema SF Express (12794) which reaches Kamalapuram with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tadipatri to Kamalapuram is Hubballi Tirupati Intercity Passenger (57273) which reaches Kamalapuram with an average delay of over 1 hrs 24 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.