Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Sultanganj to Guwahati can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Sultanganj to Guwahati is Rs 245 in None (GN), Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A), Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1675 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 260 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 555 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2160 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 275 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Sultanganj to Guwahati is Brahmaputra Mail Special (05956) which travels a distance of 841 kms in just 18 hrs 47 mints. The slowest train from Sultanganj to Guwahati is Brahmaputra Mail (15956) which travels a distance of 848 kms in 19 hrs 43 mints. The most punctual train from Sultanganj to Guwahati is Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (Via Malda Town) (15647) which reaches Guwahati with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Sultanganj to Guwahati is Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (Via Malda Town) (15647) which reaches Guwahati with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and North East India. It is also known as city of temples as there are numerous Hindu temples. Kamakhya Temple is a must visit place in the city. Guwahati has been acting as the pseudo capital for the state of Assam. The Fancy Bazar area of Guwahati is known for the abundance of Marwari community here, shopping hub, food items like Momos, Thukpa, Chat corners, Pastas etc. Beli View - a sunset point in Guwahati by the river Brahmaputra is again a lively place to visit during evening. Guwahati International Airport (Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Intl Airport) is the primary airport of the North Eastern states of India. Guwahati has 2 railway stations - Guwahati (GHY) and Kamakhya (KYQ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.