Double decker express, as the name suggests, are 2 storeyed trains that can accommodate more number of passengers compared to other express or mail trains. These trains ply between important cities which are just a few hundred kilometres apart. These are fully AC coaches and have only seating facilities with Chair Car (CC) class. There is a ladder to climb up the upper deck of coach. These trains do not offer catering facilities. Double-decker Trains are usually painted in vibrant yellow and red color while some other express trains also have double decker non ac coaches. 1 double-decker train runs from Sri Kalahasti to Guntur - Tirupati Visakhapatnam AC Double Decker Express (22708).
Sri Kalahasti to Guntur Tirupati Visakhapatnam AC Double Decker Express (22708) departs from Sri Kalahasti station (KHT) at and arrives New Guntur station (NGNT) at . Sri Kalahasti to Guntur double-decker fare is Rs.540 in Chair Car for this train.
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Sri Kalahasti to Guntur - Tirupati Visakhapatnam COVID 19 AC Double Decker Special (02708).
Sri Kalahasti to Guntur Tirupati Visakhapatnam COVID 19 AC Double Decker Special (02708) departs from Sri Kalahasti station (KHT) at and arrives New Guntur station (NGNT) at . Sri Kalahasti to Guntur sampark-kranti fare is Rs.540 in Chair Car for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.