No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Sompeta to Nirakarpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Sompeta to Nirakarpur is Rs 95 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 65 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 185 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Sompeta to Nirakarpur is Visakhapatnam Bhubaneswar SF InterCity Express (22820) which travels a distance of 164 kms in just 2 hrs 27 mints. The slowest train from Sompeta to Nirakarpur is Palasa Bhubaneswar MEMU (68420) which travels a distance of 163 kms in 3 hrs 29 mints. The most punctual train from Sompeta to Nirakarpur is Hirakhand Express (18448) which reaches Nirakarpur with an average delay of just 3 mints. The most delayed train from Sompeta to Nirakarpur is Gunupur Puri Passenger (UnReserved) (58418) which reaches Nirakarpur with an average delay of over 46 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.