No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Sompeta to Kottavalasa can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Sompeta to Kottavalasa is Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 160 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 75 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Sompeta to Kottavalasa is Puri Visakhapatnam Rath Yatra Special Fare Special (08954) which travels a distance of 209 kms in just 2 hrs 54 mints. The slowest train from Sompeta to Kottavalasa is Brahmapur Visakhapatnam Passenger (UnReserved) (58525) which travels a distance of 209 kms in 4 hrs 41 mints. The most punctual train from Sompeta to Kottavalasa is Visakha Express (17015) which reaches Kottavalasa with an average delay of just 9 mints. The most delayed train from Sompeta to Kottavalasa is East Coast Express (18645) which reaches Kottavalasa with an average delay of over 32 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.