Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Sojat Road to Alwar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Sojat Road to Alwar is Rs 155 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1615 in First AC (1A), Rs 970 in Second AC (2A), Rs 255 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 140 in None (GN) and Rs 685 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Sojat Road to Alwar is Yoga Special (09031) which travels a distance of 405 kms in just 6 hrs 58 mints. The slowest train from Sojat Road to Alwar is Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad) (14312) which travels a distance of 404 kms in 7 hrs 43 mints. The most punctual train from Sojat Road to Alwar is Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad) (14312) which reaches Alwar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Sojat Road to Alwar is Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad) (14312) which reaches Alwar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Alwar city in Rajasthan is part of National Capital Region (NCR) and is located 150 km south of Delhi. Alwar city is very famous for its Milk-Cake (Kalakand). Its demand from all over the world has given Alwar a special place. Alwar is also famous for its variety of Ayurvedic products. The very famous Bala fort in Alwar is a must visit if in city. It is the oldest building in the city. Alwar contains a number of historical monuments, such as 'Deewan ji ki lal haweli', city also has a lake and a valley. City is well connected with Roads and Railways. People of alwar prefer travelling by E-rickshaws within the city. Alwar has 1 railway station - Alwar (AWR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.