Siwan Jn to Nagpur train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Siwan Jn Station Details
|15621||KYQ ANVT EXP||- - - - F - -||5 min||3|
|15204||LJN BJU EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||5 min||1|
|11124||BJU GWL MAIL||M T W T F S S||5 min||3|
|12204||SHC GARIB RATH||M - - T - - S||5 min||2|
|15203||BJU LJN EXP||M T W T F S S||5 min||3|
Nagpur Station Details
|12140||SEVAGRAM EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||4|
|12290||CSMT DURONTO EX||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||8|
|12114||PUNE GARIBRATH||- T - - F - S||Origin||No Delay||4|
|22142||PUNE HUMSAFAR||- - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||5|
|12914||NGP INDB SFAST||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||6|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Siwan Jn to Nagpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Siwan Jn to Nagpur is Rs 3910 in First AC (1A), Rs 1610 in Third AC (3A), Rs 370 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2305 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 615 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2030 in Third AC (3A), Rs 385 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2830 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 785 in Sleeper (SL).
Nagpur is a large city located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also known as the orange city due to the best quality oranges produced here. Deekhshabhoomi that is the largest hollow stupa in the world is situated in Nagpur where Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar along with enormous number of followers converted to Buddhism. There is a diamond crossing in Nagpur also known as zero mile where double diamond crossing is formed by two double tracks crossing each other. This zero mile is the centre point of India geographically. It has good road and railway connectivity to other parts of the country. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar airport in Nagpur is an International airport located at a distance of 8 kms south west of the city. Nagpur has 3 railway stations - Nagpur (NGP), Ajni (AJNI) and Wardha Jn (WR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.