Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Sivakasi to Sengottai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Sivakasi to Sengottai is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 50 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Sivakasi to Sengottai is Chennai Egmore Kollam Jn Express (16101) which travels a distance of 106 kms in just 2 hrs. The slowest train from Sivakasi to Sengottai is Madurai Sengottai Passenger (UnReserved) (56735) which travels a distance of 106 kms in 3 hrs. The most punctual train from Sivakasi to Sengottai is Pothigai SF Express (12661) which reaches Sengottai with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Sivakasi to Sengottai is Chennai Egmore Kollam Jn Express (16101) which reaches Sengottai with an average delay of over 9 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.