Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Siuri to Pakur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Siuri to Pakur is Rs 50 in None (GN), Rs 500 in Third AC (3A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 65 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Siuri to Pakur is Puri Kamakhya Express ( via Adra ) (15639) which travels a distance of 100 kms in just 2 hrs. The slowest train from Siuri to Pakur is Nagaon Express (15629) which travels a distance of 99 kms in 2 hrs 26 mints. The most punctual train from Siuri to Pakur is Vananchal Express (13403) which reaches Pakur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Siuri to Pakur is Vananchal Express (13403) which reaches Pakur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.