Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Sitapur Cant to Bareilly can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Sitapur Cant to Bareilly is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 65 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Sitapur Cant to Bareilly is Chhapra Anand Vihar Terminal Summer Special (04035) which travels a distance of 162 kms in just 2 hrs 57 mints. The slowest train from Sitapur Cant to Bareilly is Saharsa Ambala Cantt. JanSadharan Special (UnReserved) (05533) which travels a distance of 161 kms in 3 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Sitapur Cant to Bareilly is Kamakhya Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Express (15655) which reaches Bareilly with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Sitapur Cant to Bareilly is Satyagraha Express (15273) which reaches Bareilly with an average delay of over 39 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.