Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Singarayakonda to Bhopal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Singarayakonda to Bhopal is Rs 320 in None (GN), Rs 1475 in Third AC (3A), Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2130 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 335 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1895 in Third AC (3A), Rs 710 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2655 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 350 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Singarayakonda to Bhopal is MGR Chennai Central Lucknow Jn. (Gomti Sagar) Special (06093) which travels a distance of 1238 kms in just 24 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Singarayakonda to Bhopal is Andaman Express (16031) which travels a distance of 1238 kms in 24 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Singarayakonda to Bhopal is Andaman Express (16031) which reaches Bhopal Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Singarayakonda to Bhopal is Andaman Express (16031) which reaches Bhopal Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Bhopal is the capital of Madhya Pradesh. Bhopal, the city of lakes, was named Bhojpal initially after their ruler of the reign Bhoja and pal meaning dam as this ruler created several dams surrounding the numerous lakes that are still there in the city. The city has some of the finest institutions pertaining to science, forestry, architecture, law and fashion industry. The city has numerous museums, Masjids, Mahals and other tourist attractions. Bhopal is served by Raja Bhoj airport located 15 kms north-west of the Bhopal city. It is considered to be one of the best connected cities in terms of railway routes. Bhopal has 3 railway stations - Bhopal Jn (BPL), Habibganj (HBJ) and Bairagarh (BIH).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.