No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Simhachalam to Ambodala can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Simhachalam to Ambodala is Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 120 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 90 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Simhachalam to Ambodala is Tirupati Bilaspur Express (17482) which travels a distance of 258 kms in just 4 hrs 26 mints. The slowest train from Simhachalam to Ambodala is Visakhapatnam Raipur Passenger (UnReserved) (58528) which travels a distance of 258 kms in 7 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Simhachalam to Ambodala is Alappuzha Tatanagar Link Express (18190) which reaches Ambodala with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Simhachalam to Ambodala is Visakhapatnam Durg Passenger (58530) which reaches Ambodala with an average delay of over 1 hrs 3 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.