Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Silchar to Guwahati - Silchar New Delhi Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express (14037).
Silchar to Guwahati Silchar New Delhi Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express (14037) departs from Silchar station (SCL) at and arrives Guwahati station (GHY) at . This train has 4 stoppages. Silchar to Guwahati sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1525 in First AC, Rs.130 in None, Rs.645 in Third AC, Rs.915 in Second AC and Rs.240 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .