Train seat availability for all 17 trains that run from Shujalpur to Nagda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Shujalpur to Nagda Jn is Rs 85 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 345 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 70 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 865 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Shujalpur to Nagda Jn is Sare Jahan Se Achha Express (19414) which travels a distance of 159 kms in just 2 hrs 41 mints. The slowest train from Shujalpur to Nagda Jn is Bhopal Dahod Fast Passenger (59394) which travels a distance of 159 kms in 4 hrs 8 mints. The most punctual train from Shujalpur to Nagda Jn is Nagpur Jaipur Weekly Express (11203) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Shujalpur to Nagda Jn is Nagpur Jaipur Weekly Express (11203) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.