Shoranur Jn to Shertalai train Seat Availability & Fare
Jan Shatabdi express as the name indicates is the shatabdi express for Jan (common mass). Basically these trains are an affordable version of Shatabdi trains in India. Therefore Jan Shatabdi trains have either seating arrangements as air-conditioned Chair Car (CC) or non air-conditioned Second Seating (2S) coaches. These are very pocket friendly compared to other trains on same route. These trains are for short distances and does not run overnight just like Shatabdi trains. It does not have onboard catering services which is there in Shatabdi trains. In general these trains are painted in white and blue combination with window panes painted either white or blue. 1 jan-shatabdi train runs from Shoranur Jn to Shertalai - Kozhikode Thiruvananthapuram Central Jan Shatabdi Express (12075).
Shoranur Jn to Shertalai Kozhikode Thiruvananthapuram Central Jan Shatabdi Express (12075) departs from Shoranur Jn station (SRR) at and arrives Shertalai station (SRTL) at . This train has 4 stoppages. Shoranur Jn to Shertalai jan-shatabdi fare is Rs.350 in Chair Car and Rs.110 in Second Seater for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .