Shoranur Jn to Nagda Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Shoranur Jn Station Details
|06465||Shoranur Nilambur Road Express Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|11097||Poorna Express||M - - - - - -||5 min||2|
|12431||Thiruvananthapuram Central Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani Express||- - W - F S -||5 min||5|
|12790||Mangaluru Central Kacheguda SF Express||- - - T - - S||10 min||2|
|16356||Mangaluru Jn. Kochuveli Antyodaya Express||M - - - - S -||10 min||-|
Nagda Jn Station Details
|20932||Indore Kochuveli Weekly SF Express||- - W - - - -||2 min||2|
|20931||Kochuveli Indore Weekly SF Express||- - - - - - S||2 min||-|
|09740||Sainagar Shirdi Dahar ka Balaji (Jaipur) Special Fare SF Summer Special||M - - - - - -||15 min||-|
|12951||Mumbai Central New Delhi Tejas Rajdhani Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|12973||Indore Jaipur SF Express||- T - - - - S||15 min||3|
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Shoranur Jn to Nagda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Shoranur Jn to Nagda Jn is Rs 4775 in First AC (1A), Rs 1900 in Third AC (3A), Rs 715 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2755 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2320 in Third AC (3A), Rs 915 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3280 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 455 in Second Seater (2S).
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.