Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Seoraphuli to Prantik can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Seoraphuli to Prantik is Rs 80 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC) and Rs 65 in None (GN) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 90 in Second Seater (2S) and Rs 530 in Chair Car (CC).
The fastest train from Seoraphuli to Prantik is Ganadevta COVID 19 Special (03017) which travels a distance of 141 kms in just 2 hrs 19 mints. The slowest train from Seoraphuli to Prantik is Howrah Jaynagar (Dhuliyan) Passenger (UnReserved) (53041) which travels a distance of 141 kms in 3 hrs 32 mints. The most punctual train from Seoraphuli to Prantik is Ganadevta Express (13017) which reaches Prantik with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Seoraphuli to Prantik is Ganadevta Express (13017) which reaches Prantik with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.