Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 1 shatabdi train runs from Hyderabad to Vikarabad Jn - Secunderabad Pune Shatabdi Express (12026).
Hyderabad to Vikarabad Jn Secunderabad Pune Shatabdi Express (12026) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Vikarabad Jn station (VKB) at . Hyderabad to Vikarabad Jn shatabdi fare is Rs.465 in Chair Car, Rs.820 in Executive Anubhuti and Rs.720 in Executive Class for this train which includes meal charges also. Pune Secunderabad Shatabdi Express 12025/26 is the fastest train on this route. It made its maiden run on November 13, 2011. This train runs 6 days a week skipping every Tuesday in both direction trains. On June 09, 2016 catering was made optional for this Pune-Secunderabad Shatabdi train 12025/26 which was made on an experimental basis only for 45 days. Passengers were allowed to opt out of catering charge which by default was included in ticket fare.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.