Secunderabad Jn to Tumkur train Seat Availability & Fare
Secunderabad Jn Station Details
|17016||Visakha Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||2|
|17230||Sabari Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12706||Secunderabad Guntur InterCity SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||10|
|12220||Secunderabad Mumbai LTT AC Duronto Express||- T - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||7,8|
|17058||Devagiri Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||5|
Tumkur Station Details
|16227||Mysuru Talguppa Express (Via Bengaluru)||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|06545||Yesvantpur Vijayapura Express Special||M T W T F S S||2 min||-|
|16543||Yesvantpur SSS Hubballi Weekly Express||- - - - - S -||2 min||4|
|16581||Yesvantpur Shivamogga Town Express||- T - T - - S||2 min||-|
|17391||KSR Bengaluru SSS Hubballi Express||M T W T F S S||1 min||-|
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Hyderabad to Tumkur - Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Ballari) (12650).
Hyderabad to Tumkur Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Ballari) (12650) departs from Kacheguda station (KCG) at and arrives Tumkur station (TK) at . Hyderabad to Tumkur sampark-kranti fare is Rs.3275 in First AC, Rs.1365 in Third AC, Rs.310 in Second Seater, Rs.1940 in Second AC and Rs.520 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.