Hide Fare
Show Fare

Hyderabad to Solapur Jn trains

Sat, October 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A EC EA 2A 3A SL CC
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A EC EA 2A 3A SL CC
Konark Express
11020


SC


SUR
07:10
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
RLWL7/WL5
68%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
RLWL25/WL10
74%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
RLWL154/WL128
27%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
--
Visakhapatnam Mumbai LTT Express ( via Vijayawada )
18519


SC


SUR
06:55
M T W T F S S
RLWL3/WL3
92%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
RLWL20/WL9
88%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL22/WL17
83%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL102/WL78
75%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Secunderabad Pune Shatabdi Express
12026


SC


SUR
04:52
M - W T F S S
--
GNWL19/WL10
91%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 9
100%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
--
--
--
GNWL139/WL25
87%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Hussain Sagar SF Express
12702


HYB


SUR
05:55
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
PQWL11/WL4
82%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
PQWL31/WL16
74%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL114/WL76
39%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
--
Secunderabad Rajkot Express
17018


SC


SUR
06:20
M T - - - S -
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
PQWL37/WL18
74%
Trends
checked 8 min ago
Availability
Trends
--
Secunderabad Porbandar Weekly Express
19201


SC


SUR
06:20
- - W - - - -
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Kakinada Port Bhavnagar Terminus Express
17204


SC


SUR
06:20
- - - T - - -
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Bhubaneswar Pune Superfast Express
22882


SC


SUR
06:20
- - W - - - -
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Hyderabad Vijayapura Passenger
57130


HYB


SUR
12:15
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
--
GNWL59/WL24
68%
Trends
checked 12 min ago
--
Kakinada Port Mumbai LTT Express
17221


SC


SUR
06:35
- - W - - S -
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
RLWL133/WL99
33%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
--
Hyderabad Mumbai CSMT Express
17032


HYB


SUR
07:00
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
PQWL28/WL18
83%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL56/WL39
47%
Trends
checked 20 hrs ago
PQWL117/WL100
53%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
--
Secunderabad Mumbai LTT AC Duronto Express
12220


SC


SUR
04:52
- T - - F - -
Availability
Trends
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Recently Asked Question
When chart will prepare for 12381- POORVA EXPRESS at Howrah station?
@Abhishek_Jain4 For morning trains chart is prepared previous night of the journey date. Since the train Poorva Express leaves at around 8:15 in morning from Howrah, therefore chart is prepared previo…
Solved
628 views
  
1 reply
Is there any special train between Patna and Kota for 14th November?
@ashish_Singh14 No, there is no special train between Patna and Kota on your preferred date. There are only two trains for 14th Nov for which tickets are waitlisted for all the classes right now. You…
Solved
307 views
  
1 reply

Hyderabad to Solapur Jn train time table

Secunderabad Mumbai LTT AC Duronto Express (12220) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Solapur Jn station (SUR) at taking a total of 4 hrs 52 mints to cover the distance of 334 kms. Visakhapatnam Mumbai LTT Express ( via Vijayawada ) (18519) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Solapur Jn station (SUR) at taking a total of 6 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 334 kms. Hussain Sagar SF Express (12702) departs from Hyderabad Deccan station (HYB) at and arrives Solapur Jn station (SUR) at taking a total of 5 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 335 kms. Hyderabad Mumbai CSMT Express (17032) departs from Hyderabad Deccan station (HYB) at and arrives Solapur Jn station (SUR) at taking a total of 7 hrs to cover the distance of 335 kms. Hyderabad Vijayapura Passenger (57130) departs from Hyderabad Deccan station (HYB) at and arrives Solapur Jn station (SUR) at taking a total of 12 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 335 kms.

Hyderabad to Solapur Jn train Seat Availability

In Visakhapatnam Mumbai LTT Express ( via Vijayawada ) (18519), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL20/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL22/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL102/WL78 in Sleeper (SL) with 75% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Hussain Sagar SF Express (12702), seat availability status is PQWL11/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL31/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL114/WL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Hyderabad Mumbai CSMT Express (17032), seat availability status is PQWL28/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL56/WL39 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL117/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 53% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Hyderabad Vijayapura Passenger (57130), seat availability status is GNWL59/WL24 in Sleeper (SL) with 68% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Solapur Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Hyderabad to Solapur Jn is Rs 885 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1565 in Executive Anubhuti (EA), Rs 1340 in Executive Class (EC), Rs 1390 in First AC (1A), Rs 830 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 115 in None (GN) and Rs 585 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 885 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1985 in Executive Anubhuti (EA), Rs 1760 in Executive Class (EC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 270 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Hyderabad to Solapur Jn train Duronto

Duronto express is a newer premium class of train which runs as fast as Rajdhanis. Duronto word comes from restless in Bengali as these trains had no intermediate commercial stops when they started. But since Indian Railways incurred losses for these trains, some technical stops were converted to commercial stops. On some routes (such as Delhi-Kolkata) they take lesser time than corresponding Rajdhani express. Unlike rajdhani some durontos also have non-air conditioned sleeper class. Thus, Duronto trains have classes First AC (1A), AC II-tier, AC III-tier and Sleeper. Bed-rolls in sleeper class of Mixed Duronto Express trains will be supplied to passengers on demand, on payment of stipulated charges. Duronto trains are distinguished by vibrant and colorful vinyl coating on the outer surface of the coaches. 1 duronto train runs from Hyderabad to Solapur Jn - Secunderabad Mumbai LTT AC Duronto Express (12220).

Hyderabad to Solapur Jn Secunderabad Mumbai LTT AC Duronto Express (12220) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Solapur Jn station (SUR) at . Hyderabad to Solapur Jn duronto fare is Rs.1670 in First AC, Rs.1040 in Third AC and Rs.1445 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Secunderabad Mumbai duronto is the fastest train on this route connecting Hyderabad city to Mumbai. Secunderabad railway station received ISO certification recently for its clean railway station, quality management for ticketing system and train management of platforms. Secunderabad Railway station is also the Zonal headquarters of South Central Railways.

Hyderabad to Solapur Jn train Shatabdi

Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 1 shatabdi train runs from Hyderabad to Solapur Jn - Secunderabad Pune Shatabdi Express (12026).

Hyderabad to Solapur Jn Secunderabad Pune Shatabdi Express (12026) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Solapur Jn station (SUR) at . Hyderabad to Solapur Jn shatabdi fare is Rs.885 in Chair Car, Rs.1565 in Executive Anubhuti and Rs.1340 in Executive Class for this train which includes meal charges also. In Secunderabad Pune Shatabdi Express (12026), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 9 in Executive Anubhuti (EA), seat availability status is GNWL19/WL10 in Executive Class (EC) with 91% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL139/WL25 in Chair Car (CC) with 87% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Pune Secunderabad Shatabdi Express 12025/26 is the fastest train on this route. It made its maiden run on November 13, 2011. This train runs 6 days a week skipping every Tuesday in both direction trains. On June 09, 2016 catering was made optional for this Pune-Secunderabad Shatabdi train 12025/26 which was made on an experimental basis only for 45 days. Passengers were allowed to opt out of catering charge which by default was included in ticket fare.

Hyderabad to Solapur Jn Hyderabad Mumbai CSMT Express 17032

Hyderabad to Solapur Jn Hyderabad Mumbai CSMT Express (17032) departs from Hyderabad Deccan station (HYB) at and arrives Solapur Jn station (SUR) at . Hyderabad to Solapur Jn train fare is Rs.585 in Third AC, Rs.830 in Second AC and Rs.215 in Sleeper for this train. In Hyderabad Mumbai CSMT Express (17032), seat availability status is PQWL28/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL56/WL39 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL117/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 53% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Solapur Jn Hyderabad Vijayapura Passenger 57130

Hyderabad to Solapur Jn Hyderabad Vijayapura Passenger (57130) departs from Hyderabad Deccan station (HYB) at and arrives Solapur Jn station (SUR) at . Hyderabad to Solapur Jn train fare is Rs.145 in Sleeper for this train. In Hyderabad Vijayapura Passenger (57130), seat availability status is GNWL59/WL24 in Sleeper (SL) with 68% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Solapur Jn Hussain Sagar SF Express 12702

Hyderabad to Solapur Jn Hussain Sagar SF Express (12702) departs from Hyderabad Deccan station (HYB) at and arrives Solapur Jn station (SUR) at . Hyderabad to Solapur Jn train fare is Rs.630 in Third AC, Rs.880 in Second AC and Rs.245 in Sleeper for this train. In Hussain Sagar SF Express (12702), seat availability status is PQWL11/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL31/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL114/WL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Solapur Jn Visakhapatnam Mumbai LTT Express ( via Vijayawada ) 18519

Hyderabad to Solapur Jn Visakhapatnam Mumbai LTT Express ( via Vijayawada ) (18519) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Solapur Jn station (SUR) at . Hyderabad to Solapur Jn train fare is Rs.1390 in First AC, Rs.115 in None, Rs.585 in Third AC, Rs.830 in Second AC and Rs.215 in Sleeper for this train. In Visakhapatnam Mumbai LTT Express ( via Vijayawada ) (18519), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL20/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL22/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL102/WL78 in Sleeper (SL) with 75% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Solapur Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Hyderabad to Solapur Jn is Secunderabad Pune Shatabdi Express (12026) which travels a distance of 334 kms in just 4 hrs 52 mints. The slowest train from Hyderabad to Solapur Jn is Hyderabad Vijayapura Passenger (57130) which travels a distance of 335 kms in 12 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Hyderabad to Solapur Jn is Secunderabad Pune Shatabdi Express (12026) which reaches Solapur Jn with an average delay of just 5 mints. The most delayed train from Hyderabad to Solapur Jn is Visakhapatnam Mumbai LTT Express ( via Vijayawada ) (18519) which reaches Solapur Jn with an average delay of over 2 hrs 23 mints.

About Hyderabad

Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana state which was formerly a part of Andhra Pradesh. It lies on the banks of Musi river. This place has a very interesting history. Before independence, when all of India was being ruled by British, this place was ruled by Nizams. Even after independence, the Nizams wanted to keep Hyderabad state independent rather than making it part of India. India had to invade this place with the help of army to take its full control. It was also known as City of Pearls in 18th century when it was famous trading center for diamonds. Telugu is the most spoken language in Hyderabad. Telugu film industry in Hyderabad known as Tollywood produces the second largest number of films in India after Bollywood. Popular tourist attractions in Hyderabad are Ramoji film city, Charminar, Golconda Fort, Chowmahalla Palace, Falaknuma palace and Salar Jung museum. Hyderabad is a famous for Biryani so much so that one rarely hears the word Biryani without prefixing it with Hyderabadi. Mughalai food is also quite popular here. Rajiv Gandhi Airport in Hyderabad is an international airport and has daily flights not only to all major airports of India but also to nearby south asian countries like Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. Hyderabad has 4 railway stations - Secunderabad Jn (SC), Hyderabad Deccan (HYB), Kacheguda (KCG) and Begampet (BMT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.