Hide Fare
Show Fare

Hyderabad to Parbhani Jn train seat availability & fare

Tue, May 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Kacheguda Manmad Passenger (UnReserved)
57561


KCG


PBN
09:13
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
Hyderabad Purna Passenger (UnReserved)
57547


HYB


PBN
11:03
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
Devagiri Express
17058


SC


PBN
07:00
M T W T F S S
REGRET/PQWL1
0%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
PQWL8/WL8
48%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Hyderabad Jaipur Weekly Express
17020


SC


PBN
06:43
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Secunderabad Sainagar Shirdi Express
17002


SC


PBN
08:40
- - - - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kakinada Port Sainagar Shirdi Express
17206


SC


PBN
08:40
M - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Vijayawada Sainagar Shirdi Express
17208


SC


PBN
08:40
- T - - - - -
--
RLWL15/WL7
69%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
RLWL39/WL14
62%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
RLWL122/WL91
21%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
Ajanta Express
17064


SC


PBN
06:28
M T W T F S S
PQWL1/WL1
77%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
PQWL3/WL3
68%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
PQWL9/WL5
51%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
PQWL48/WL33
36%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
Tirupati Nagarsol (via Guntur) Special Fare Special
07417


SC


PBN
09:05
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Narasapur Nagarsol (Via Warangal) Express
17213


SC


PBN
06:43
M T W T - S -
--
RLWL12/WL8
72%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
RLWL21/WL19
63%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
RLWL82/WL58
44%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
Tirupati Sainagar Shirdi Weekly Express
17417


SC


PBN
07:38
- T - - - - -
--
RLWL14/WL9
72%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
RLWL38/WL11
71%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
RLWL118/WL68
37%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
Hyderabad Aurangabad Passenger
57549


HYB


PBN
11:35
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
RAC 26/RAC 26
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Narsapur Nagarsol (Via Guntur) Express
17231


SC


PBN
06:58
- - - - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Visakhapatnam Sainagar Shirdi Express
18503


SC


PBN
06:58
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Hyderabad Parbhani Passenger
57563


SC


PBN
10:05
M T W T F S S
--
--
GNWL16/WL7
65%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
RAC 19/RAC 15
100%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
Chennai Central Nagarsol Weekly Express
16003


KCG


PBN
06:48
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Rameswaram Okha Express
16733


KCG


PBN
06:38
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Hyderabad to Parbhani Jn train time table

Devagiri Express (17058) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Parbhani Jn station (PBN) at taking a total of 7 hrs to cover the distance of 330 kms. Ajanta Express (17064) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Parbhani Jn station (PBN) at taking a total of 6 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 330 kms. Hyderabad Parbhani Passenger (57563) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Parbhani Jn station (PBN) at taking a total of 10 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 331 kms. Narasapur Nagarsol (Via Warangal) Express (17213) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Parbhani Jn station (PBN) at taking a total of 6 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 331 kms.

Hyderabad to Parbhani Jn train Seat Availability

In Devagiri Express (17058), seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ajanta Express (17064), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL15/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL35/WL19 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Hyderabad Parbhani Passenger (57563), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL1 in Third AC (3A) with 68% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RAC 27/RAC 23 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow. In Narasapur Nagarsol (Via Warangal) Express (17213), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL20/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL88/WL62 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Parbhani Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Hyderabad to Parbhani Jn is Rs 1365 in First AC (1A), Rs 815 in Second AC (2A), Rs 160 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 110 in None (GN) and Rs 575 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Hyderabad to Parbhani Jn Hyderabad Parbhani Passenger 57563

Hyderabad to Parbhani Jn Hyderabad Parbhani Passenger (57563) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Parbhani Jn station (PBN) at . In Hyderabad Parbhani Passenger (57563), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL1 in Third AC (3A) with 68% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RAC 27/RAC 23 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Parbhani Jn Devagiri Express 17058

Hyderabad to Parbhani Jn Devagiri Express (17058) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Parbhani Jn station (PBN) at . Hyderabad to Parbhani Jn train fare is Rs.1365 in First AC, Rs.575 in Third AC, Rs.815 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train. In Devagiri Express (17058), seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Parbhani Jn Ajanta Express 17064

Hyderabad to Parbhani Jn Ajanta Express (17064) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Parbhani Jn station (PBN) at . Hyderabad to Parbhani Jn train fare is Rs.1365 in First AC, Rs.110 in None, Rs.575 in Third AC, Rs.815 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train. In Ajanta Express (17064), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 47% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL15/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL35/WL19 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Parbhani Jn Narasapur Nagarsol (Via Warangal) Express 17213

Hyderabad to Parbhani Jn Narasapur Nagarsol (Via Warangal) Express (17213) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Parbhani Jn station (PBN) at . Hyderabad to Parbhani Jn train fare is Rs.115 in None, Rs.585 in Third AC, Rs.830 in Second AC and Rs.215 in Sleeper for this train. In Narasapur Nagarsol (Via Warangal) Express (17213), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL20/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL88/WL62 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

About Hyderabad

Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana state which was formerly a part of Andhra Pradesh. It lies on the banks of Musi river. This place has a very interesting history. Before independence, when all of India was being ruled by British, this place was ruled by Nizams. Even after independence, the Nizams wanted to keep Hyderabad state independent rather than making it part of India. India had to invade this place with the help of army to take its full control. It was also known as City of Pearls in 18th century when it was famous trading center for diamonds. Telugu is the most spoken language in Hyderabad. Telugu film industry in Hyderabad known as Tollywood produces the second largest number of films in India after Bollywood. Popular tourist attractions in Hyderabad are Ramoji film city, Charminar, Golconda Fort, Chowmahalla Palace, Falaknuma palace and Salar Jung museum. Hyderabad is a famous for Biryani so much so that one rarely hears the word Biryani without prefixing it with Hyderabadi. Mughalai food is also quite popular here. Rajiv Gandhi Airport in Hyderabad is an international airport and has daily flights not only to all major airports of India but also to nearby south asian countries like Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. Hyderabad has 4 railway stations - Secunderabad Jn (SC), Hyderabad Deccan (HYB), Kacheguda (KCG) and Begampet (BMT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.