Hide Fare
Show Fare

Hyderabad to Nellore train seat availability & fare

Wed, May 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Hazur Sahib Nanded Tirupati (via Vijayawada) Special Fare Special
07607


SC


NLR
10:20
- - W - - - -
--
RLWL3/WL3
74%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
RLWL5/WL3
71%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
RLWL34/WL33
67%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
--
--
Krishna Express
17406


SC


NLR
11:33
M T W T F S S
--
--
RLWL14/WL4
79%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
RLWL59/WL45
59%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
RLWL18/WL9
71%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL53
0%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
Sabari Express
17230


SC


NLR
09:29
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL34/WL13
51%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
PQWL50/WL23
50%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
PQWL117/WL56
64%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
--
--
Nagarsol Tirupati (via Guntur) Special Fare Special
07418


SC


NLR
10:55
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Hyderabad Ernakulam Jn. SpecialFare Special
07117


SC


NLR
09:30
- - W - - - -
--
GNWL19/WL2
83%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL24/WL17
78%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 6
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Hyderabad Chennai Central SF Express
12604


SC


NLR
08:57
M T W T F S S
PQWL1/WL1
60%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
PQWL3/WL1
62%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
PQWL9/WL7
43%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
PQWL30/WL20
45%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
--
--
Narayanadri SF Express
12734


SC


NLR
08:52
M T W T F S S
PQWL1/WL1
76%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
PQWL4/WL4
60%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
PQWL7/WL5
47%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
PQWL44/WL32
31%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
--
--
Padmavati SF Express
12764


SC


NLR
09:21
M T - T F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Charminar SF Express
12760


SC


NLR
09:28
M T W T F S S
PQWL3/WL2
73%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
PQWL15/WL10
50%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
PQWL14/WL8
29%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
PQWL59/WL28
30%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
--
--
Hyderabad Kochuveli Special Fare Special
07115


SC


NLR
09:03
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Simhapuri SF Express
12710


SC


NLR
09:19
M T W T F S S
GNWL3/WL3
82%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
GNWL13/WL5
71%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
GNWL39/WL18
48%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
GNWL98/WL18
41%
Trends
checked 9 hrs ago
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Hyderabad to Nellore train time table

Simhapuri SF Express (12710) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at taking a total of 9 hrs 19 mints to cover the distance of 604 kms. Narayanadri SF Express (12734) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at taking a total of 8 hrs 52 mints to cover the distance of 531 kms. Charminar SF Express (12760) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at taking a total of 9 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 604 kms. Sabari Express (17230) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at taking a total of 9 hrs 29 mints to cover the distance of 531 kms.

Hyderabad to Nellore train Seat Availability

In Simhapuri SF Express (12710), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL12/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL29/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL67/WL32 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Narayanadri SF Express (12734), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL9/WL5 in Third AC (3A) with 33% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL62/WL44 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Charminar SF Express (12760), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL8/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL23/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 22% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL48/WL26 in Sleeper (SL) with 30% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sabari Express (17230), seat availability status is PQWL15/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL35/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL78/WL55 in Sleeper (SL) with 65% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Nellore train Fare

Fare for trains from Hyderabad to Nellore is Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 730 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2105 in First AC (1A), Rs 1210 in Second AC (2A), Rs 310 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 160 in None (GN) and Rs 845 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 935 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1630 in Second AC (2A), Rs 410 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1160 in Third AC (3A).

Hyderabad to Nellore Simhapuri SF Express 12710

Hyderabad to Nellore Simhapuri SF Express (12710) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at . Hyderabad to Nellore train fare is Rs.2285 in First AC, Rs.960 in Third AC, Rs.1360 in Second AC and Rs.365 in Sleeper for this train. In Simhapuri SF Express (12710), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL12/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL29/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL67/WL32 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Nellore Charminar SF Express 12760

Hyderabad to Nellore Charminar SF Express (12760) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at . Hyderabad to Nellore train fare is Rs.2285 in First AC, Rs.190 in None, Rs.960 in Third AC, Rs.1360 in Second AC and Rs.365 in Sleeper for this train. In Charminar SF Express (12760), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL8/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL23/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 22% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL48/WL26 in Sleeper (SL) with 30% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Nellore Narayanadri SF Express 12734

Hyderabad to Nellore Narayanadri SF Express (12734) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at . Hyderabad to Nellore train fare is Rs.2105 in First AC, Rs.175 in None, Rs.895 in Third AC, Rs.1255 in Second AC and Rs.340 in Sleeper for this train. In Narayanadri SF Express (12734), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL9/WL5 in Third AC (3A) with 33% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL62/WL44 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Nellore Sabari Express 17230

Hyderabad to Nellore Sabari Express (17230) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at . Hyderabad to Nellore train fare is Rs.160 in None, Rs.845 in Third AC, Rs.1210 in Second AC and Rs.310 in Sleeper for this train. In Sabari Express (17230), seat availability status is PQWL15/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL35/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL78/WL55 in Sleeper (SL) with 65% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

About Hyderabad

Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana state which was formerly a part of Andhra Pradesh. It lies on the banks of Musi river. This place has a very interesting history. Before independence, when all of India was being ruled by British, this place was ruled by Nizams. Even after independence, the Nizams wanted to keep Hyderabad state independent rather than making it part of India. India had to invade this place with the help of army to take its full control. It was also known as City of Pearls in 18th century when it was famous trading center for diamonds. Telugu is the most spoken language in Hyderabad. Telugu film industry in Hyderabad known as Tollywood produces the second largest number of films in India after Bollywood. Popular tourist attractions in Hyderabad are Ramoji film city, Charminar, Golconda Fort, Chowmahalla Palace, Falaknuma palace and Salar Jung museum. Hyderabad is a famous for Biryani so much so that one rarely hears the word Biryani without prefixing it with Hyderabadi. Mughalai food is also quite popular here. Rajiv Gandhi Airport in Hyderabad is an international airport and has daily flights not only to all major airports of India but also to nearby south asian countries like Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. Hyderabad has 4 railway stations - Secunderabad Jn (SC), Hyderabad Deccan (HYB), Kacheguda (KCG) and Begampet (BMT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.