close
swap_horiz
close
12975
Mysuru Jaipur SF Express
KCG ( )
Kacheguda
03 hr 24 min
MCI ( )
Manchiryal
17011
Hyderabad Sirpur Kaghaznagar Intercity Express (UnReserved)
SC ( )
Secunderabad Jn
03 hr 59 min
MCI ( )
Manchiryal
No class available for this train
12723
Telangana Express
SC ( )
Secunderabad Jn
03 hr 19 min
MCI ( )
Manchiryal
12590
Secunderabad Gorakhpur SF Express
SC ( )
Secunderabad Jn
03 hr 39 min
MCI ( )
Manchiryal
12592
Yesvantpur Gorakhpur SF Express
SC ( )
Secunderabad Jn
03 hr 39 min
MCI ( )
Manchiryal
12757
Kaghaznagar SF Express
SC ( )
Secunderabad Jn
03 hr 54 min
MCI ( )
Manchiryal
12791
Secunderabad Danapur SF Express
SC ( )
Secunderabad Jn
03 hr 19 min
MCI ( )
Manchiryal
17233
Bhagyanagar Express
SC ( )
Secunderabad Jn
04 hr 39 min
MCI ( )
Manchiryal
12707
Andhra Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express
KCG ( )
Kacheguda
03 hr 39 min
MCI ( )
Manchiryal
07091
Secunderabad Raxaul Special Fare Special
SC ( )
Secunderabad Jn
03 hr 18 min
MCI ( )
Manchiryal
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
07009
Secunderabad Barauni Special Fare Special
SC ( )
Secunderabad Jn
03 hr 13 min
MCI ( )
Manchiryal
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12771
Secunderabad Raipur SF Express
SC ( )
Secunderabad Jn
03 hr 13 min
MCI ( )
Manchiryal
17007
Secunderabad Darbhanga Express
SC ( )
Secunderabad Jn
03 hr 13 min
MCI ( )
Manchiryal
17005
Hyderabad Raxaul Weekly Express
SC ( )
Secunderabad Jn
03 hr 13 min
MCI ( )
Manchiryal
12721
Dakshin SF Express
SC ( )
Secunderabad Jn
03 hr 44 min
MCI ( )
Manchiryal
04156
Kacheguda Kanpur Central SF Special
KCG ( )
Kacheguda
04 hr 03 min
MCI ( )
Manchiryal
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
info

Hyderabad to Manchiryal train time table

Kaghaznagar SF Express (12757) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Manchiryal station (MCI) at taking a total of 3 hrs 54 mints to cover the distance of 239 kms. Secunderabad Raipur SF Express (12771) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Manchiryal station (MCI) at taking a total of 3 hrs 13 mints to cover the distance of 239 kms. Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Manchiryal station (MCI) at taking a total of 3 hrs 19 mints to cover the distance of 239 kms. Dakshin SF Express (12721) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Manchiryal station (MCI) at taking a total of 3 hrs 44 mints to cover the distance of 239 kms. Telangana Express (12723) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Manchiryal station (MCI) at taking a total of 3 hrs 19 mints to cover the distance of 239 kms.
info

Hyderabad to Manchiryal train Seat Availability

In Kaghaznagar SF Express (12757), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 68 in Chair Car (CC) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 107 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow. In Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791), seat availability status is PQWL122/WL70 in Sleeper (SL) with 64% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Telangana Express (12723), seat availability status is PQWL11/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL15/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL80/WL73 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Hyderabad to Manchiryal train Fare

Fare for trains from Hyderabad to Manchiryal is Rs 105 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 385 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1255 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 180 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 90 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 155 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 655 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
info

Hyderabad to Manchiryal train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Hyderabad to Manchiryal - Andhra Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12707).

Hyderabad to Manchiryal Andhra Pradesh Sampark Kranti Express (12707) departs from Kacheguda station (KCG) at and arrives Manchiryal station (MCI) at . Hyderabad to Manchiryal sampark-kranti fare is Rs.440 in Chair Car, Rs.110 in None, Rs.550 in Third AC, Rs.755 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train.

info

Hyderabad to Manchiryal Secunderabad Danapur SF Express 12791

Hyderabad to Manchiryal Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Manchiryal station (MCI) at . Hyderabad to Manchiryal train fare is Rs.105 in None, Rs.550 in Third AC, Rs.755 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train. In Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791), seat availability status is PQWL122/WL70 in Sleeper (SL) with 64% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Hyderabad to Manchiryal Kaghaznagar SF Express 12757

Hyderabad to Manchiryal Kaghaznagar SF Express (12757) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Manchiryal station (MCI) at . Hyderabad to Manchiryal train fare is Rs.435 in Chair Car and Rs.120 in Second Seater for this train. In Kaghaznagar SF Express (12757), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 68 in Chair Car (CC) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 107 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.
info

Hyderabad to Manchiryal Secunderabad Raipur SF Express 12771

Hyderabad to Manchiryal Secunderabad Raipur SF Express (12771) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Manchiryal station (MCI) at . Hyderabad to Manchiryal train fare is Rs.105 in None, Rs.550 in Third AC, Rs.755 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Hyderabad to Manchiryal Telangana Express 12723

Hyderabad to Manchiryal Telangana Express (12723) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Manchiryal station (MCI) at . Hyderabad to Manchiryal train fare is Rs.1255 in First AC, Rs.105 in None, Rs.550 in Third AC, Rs.755 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train. In Telangana Express (12723), seat availability status is PQWL11/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL15/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL80/WL73 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Hyderabad to Manchiryal Dakshin SF Express 12721

Hyderabad to Manchiryal Dakshin SF Express (12721) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Manchiryal station (MCI) at . Hyderabad to Manchiryal train fare is Rs.105 in None, Rs.550 in Third AC, Rs.755 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Hyderabad to Manchiryal train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Hyderabad to Manchiryal is Secunderabad Barauni Special Fare Special (07009) which travels a distance of 239 kms in just 3 hrs 13 mints. The slowest train from Hyderabad to Manchiryal is Bhagyanagar Express (17233) which travels a distance of 239 kms in 4 hrs 39 mints. The most punctual train from Hyderabad to Manchiryal is Secunderabad Raxaul Special Fare Special (07091) which reaches Manchiryal with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Hyderabad to Manchiryal is Kacheguda Kanpur Central SF Special (04156) which reaches Manchiryal with an average delay of over 1 hrs 13 mints.
info

About Hyderabad

Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana state which was formerly a part of Andhra Pradesh. It lies on the banks of Musi river. This place has a very interesting history. Before independence, when all of India was being ruled by British, this place was ruled by Nizams. Even after independence, the Nizams wanted to keep Hyderabad state independent rather than making it part of India. India had to invade this place with the help of army to take its full control. It was also known as City of Pearls in 18th century when it was famous trading center for diamonds. Telugu is the most spoken language in Hyderabad. Telugu film industry in Hyderabad known as Tollywood produces the second largest number of films in India after Bollywood. Popular tourist attractions in Hyderabad are Ramoji film city, Charminar, Golconda Fort, Chowmahalla Palace, Falaknuma palace and Salar Jung museum. Hyderabad is a famous for Biryani so much so that one rarely hears the word Biryani without prefixing it with Hyderabadi. Mughalai food is also quite popular here. Rajiv Gandhi Airport in Hyderabad is an international airport and has daily flights not only to all major airports of India but also to nearby south asian countries like Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. Hyderabad has 4 railway stations - Secunderabad Jn (SC), Hyderabad Deccan (HYB), Kacheguda (KCG) and Begampet (BMT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.