Secunderabad Jn to Mahbubabad train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 20 trains that run from Hyderabad to Mahbubabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Hyderabad to Mahbubabad is Rs 95 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 350 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 165 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 80 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 160 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 665 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana state which was formerly a part of Andhra Pradesh. It lies on the banks of Musi river. This place has a very interesting history. Before independence, when all of India was being ruled by British, this place was ruled by Nizams. Even after independence, the Nizams wanted to keep Hyderabad state independent rather than making it part of India. India had to invade this place with the help of army to take its full control. It was also known as City of Pearls in 18th century when it was famous trading center for diamonds. Telugu is the most spoken language in Hyderabad. Telugu film industry in Hyderabad known as Tollywood produces the second largest number of films in India after Bollywood. Popular tourist attractions in Hyderabad are Ramoji film city, Charminar, Golconda Fort, Chowmahalla Palace, Falaknuma palace and Salar Jung museum. Hyderabad is a famous for Biryani so much so that one rarely hears the word Biryani without prefixing it with Hyderabadi. Mughalai food is also quite popular here. Rajiv Gandhi Airport in Hyderabad is an international airport and has daily flights not only to all major airports of India but also to nearby south asian countries like Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. Hyderabad has 4 railway stations - Secunderabad Jn (SC), Hyderabad Deccan (HYB), Kacheguda (KCG) and Begampet (BMT).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.