close
swap_horiz
close

Hyderabad to Kottayam trains

17230
Sabari Express
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
26 hr 57 min
KTYM ()
Kottayam
SL
₹ 565
82719
Nizamabad Kollam Sabarimala Suvidha Special
KCG ()
Kacheguda
30 hr 05 min
KTYM ()
Kottayam
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
CC
N/A
SL
N/A
07613
Nizamabad Kollam Sabarimala SpecialFare Special
KCG ()
Kacheguda
29 hr 55 min
KTYM ()
Kottayam
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
CC
N/A
SL
N/A
07611
Kacheguda Kollam Sabarimala SpecialFare Special (via Vijayawada)
KCG ()
Kacheguda
29 hr 45 min
KTYM ()
Kottayam
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
CC
N/A
SL
N/A
07133
Hyderabad Kollam (via Guntur) Sabarimala Special Fare Special
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
29 hr 20 min
KTYM ()
Kottayam
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
CC
N/A
SL
N/A
07141
Hyderabad Kollam (via Adoni) Sabarimala SpecialFare Special
HYB ()
Hyderabad Deccan
29 hr 10 min
KTYM ()
Kottayam
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
CC
N/A
SL
N/A
07109
Hyderabad Kollam Sabarimala SpecialFare Special
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
28 hr 55 min
KTYM ()
Kottayam
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
CC
N/A
SL
N/A
82721
Hyderabad Kollam (via Bza) Sabarimala Suvidha Special
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
28 hr 55 min
KTYM ()
Kottayam
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
CC
N/A
SL
N/A
07115
Hyderabad Kochuveli Special Fare Special
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
26 hr 10 min
KTYM ()
Kottayam
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
07505
Aurangabad Kollam Sabarimala SpecialFare Special
KCG ()
Kacheguda
28 hr 00 min
KTYM ()
Kottayam
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
CC
N/A
SL
N/A
07507
Akola Kollam One Way SpecialFare Sabarimala Special
KCG ()
Kacheguda
28 hr 00 min
KTYM ()
Kottayam
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
CC
N/A
SL
N/A
07509
Adilabad Kollam SpecialFare Sabarimala SpecialFare Special
KCG ()
Kacheguda
28 hr 00 min
KTYM ()
Kottayam
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
CC
N/A
SL
N/A
info

Hyderabad to Kottayam train time table

Hyderabad Kochuveli Special Fare Special (07115) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Kottayam station (KTYM) at taking a total of 26 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1395 kms. Sabari Express (17230) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Kottayam station (KTYM) at taking a total of 26 hrs 57 mints to cover the distance of 1397 kms.
info

Hyderabad to Kottayam train Seat Availability

In Sabari Express (17230), seat availability status is GNWL19/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL82/WL39 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL286/WL134 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Hyderabad to Kottayam train Fare

Fare for trains from Hyderabad to Kottayam is Rs 2225 in Second AC (2A), Rs 565 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 320 in None (GN) and Rs 1525 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2750 in Second AC (2A), Rs 725 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1945 in Third AC (3A).
info

Hyderabad to Kottayam train Suvidha

Suvidha as the name suggests is a series of express trains that was introduced a couple of years back in lieu to beat the peak season rush on other trains. These trains have sleeper, second seating and ac coaches. The advance reservation period for these trains are a maximum of 30 days only as against other trains that have 120 days of ARP. For suvidha trains passengers are issued either confirmed berth or RAC and there is no waitlist concept in Suvidha trains. So for passengers who are looking for a sure shot seat can opt for Suvidha train if this train is available for your route. But hang on, before you proceed further to book a ticket in this trains, let us tell you that it will burn a hole in your pocket because Suvidha trains too have dynamic fare (flexi fare) system just like rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. So you might end up paying more for a SL class than Second AC of any other train on same route. Also, senior citizens and children are not given any privilege of concession in these trains. And once you drop the plan to travel, do it carefully as there is no cancellation permitted for these trains of course with some exceptions. 2 suvidha trains run from Hyderabad to Kottayam - Hyderabad Kollam (via Bza) Sabarimala Suvidha Special (82721) and Nizamabad Kollam Sabarimala Suvidha Special (82719).

Hyderabad to Kottayam Hyderabad Kollam (via Bza) Sabarimala Suvidha Special (82721) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Kottayam station (KTYM) at .

Hyderabad to Kottayam Nizamabad Kollam Sabarimala Suvidha Special (82719) departs from Kacheguda station (KCG) at and arrives Kottayam station (KTYM) at .

info

Hyderabad to Kottayam Sabari Express 17230

Hyderabad to Kottayam Sabari Express (17230) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Kottayam station (KTYM) at . Hyderabad to Kottayam train fare is Rs.320 in None, Rs.1525 in Third AC, Rs.2225 in Second AC and Rs.565 in Sleeper for this train. In Sabari Express (17230), seat availability status is GNWL19/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL82/WL39 in Third AC (3A) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL286/WL134 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Hyderabad to Kottayam Hyderabad Kochuveli Special Fare Special 07115

Hyderabad to Kottayam Hyderabad Kochuveli Special Fare Special (07115) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Kottayam station (KTYM) at .
info

Hyderabad to Kottayam train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Hyderabad to Kottayam is Hyderabad Kochuveli Special Fare Special (07115) which travels a distance of 1395 kms in just 26 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Hyderabad to Kottayam is Nizamabad Kollam Sabarimala Suvidha Special (82719) which travels a distance of 1380 kms in 30 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Hyderabad to Kottayam is Nizamabad Kollam Sabarimala Suvidha Special (82719) which reaches Kottayam with an average delay of just 14 mints. The most delayed train from Hyderabad to Kottayam is Nizamabad Kollam Sabarimala Suvidha Special (82719) which reaches Kottayam with an average delay of over 14 mints.
info

About Hyderabad

Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana state which was formerly a part of Andhra Pradesh. It lies on the banks of Musi river. This place has a very interesting history. Before independence, when all of India was being ruled by British, this place was ruled by Nizams. Even after independence, the Nizams wanted to keep Hyderabad state independent rather than making it part of India. India had to invade this place with the help of army to take its full control. It was also known as City of Pearls in 18th century when it was famous trading center for diamonds. Telugu is the most spoken language in Hyderabad. Telugu film industry in Hyderabad known as Tollywood produces the second largest number of films in India after Bollywood. Popular tourist attractions in Hyderabad are Ramoji film city, Charminar, Golconda Fort, Chowmahalla Palace, Falaknuma palace and Salar Jung museum. Hyderabad is a famous for Biryani so much so that one rarely hears the word Biryani without prefixing it with Hyderabadi. Mughalai food is also quite popular here. Rajiv Gandhi Airport in Hyderabad is an international airport and has daily flights not only to all major airports of India but also to nearby south asian countries like Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. Hyderabad has 4 railway stations - Secunderabad Jn (SC), Hyderabad Deccan (HYB), Kacheguda (KCG) and Begampet (BMT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
What is the position of the coach B2 in 06008
What is the position of the coach B2 in 06008
edit Answer
24 views
  
0 reply
My ticket is from Delhi but I want to board from Ghaziabad for train-12230. So should I change boarding point?
Yes, you will have to change boarding point otherwise your seat might be allotted to some other passenger by the TTE. Do remember that boarding point can only be changed till 24 hours left for schedu…
check_circle Solved
208 views
  
2 replies
Why wrong price shown for premium tatkal . I have checked for train no 13019 from howrah to bhatpar rani
I am trying to book premium tatkal from howrah to bhatpar rani for train no. 13019. Apps shows ₹1070. But when i am booking from saarthi app it shows ₹3275. Why this wrong information.
edit Answer
59 views
  
0 reply
Can I travel with this ticket which one 4701998742
Is my ticket confirmed or any chances to confirm
edit Answer
236 views
  
0 reply
Traveling query
I want to go gangtok sikkim from allahabad. How can i go there plls suggest me some good ways thank you
edit Answer
347 views
  
2 replies
Why new jalpaiguri late 9 hours today on 11 Dec 2018
Why new jalpaiguri express late 9 hours today on 11 Dec 2018? And people say it always gets late.
edit Answer
116 views
  
0 reply
Mera PNR No. 6216559789 hai jisme ek confirm h aur ek waiting list me hai kya mai waiting ticket ke sath travel kar sakta hoon
Can i travel with waitlisted
edit Answer
683 views
  
1 reply
I have booked two tickets through trainman app now i need to cancel it. D.O.J is dec 12th. The tickets are not shown in the " my booking" section.What should i do? Please help!
i want to cancel my ticket and its not showing in the respective section. Booked using Trainman app.There is no option of cancelling of tickets! How can i cancel. Please help.
edit Answer
231 views
  
1 reply
I got 1 RAC and 1 waiting and chart is prepared. How will I travel now?
In train number 12992 for date of Journey 10.December.2018 after final chart is prepared I have one ticket RAC Confirmed and the other one is waitlisted. Now what can be done as I am traveling with my…
edit Answer
571 views
  
1 reply
There are 130 seats available before 2 hours of train departure still I got RAC tickets. Will I get confirm berth?
[ My query is about train 22461 ]
edit Answer
235 views
  
1 reply
What is the position of S6 coach in 12617?
@faizan2 Usually S6 coach is 8th coach from engine in train 12617.
check_circle Solved
381 views
  
1 reply