close
swap_horiz
close

Hyderabad to Kharagpur trains

12774
Secunderabad Shalimar AC SF Express
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
24 hr 30 min
KGP ()
Kharagpur Jn
22850
Secunderabad Shalimar Superfast Express
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
24 hr 30 min
KGP ()
Kharagpur Jn
SL
₹ 610
07149
Secunderabad Kamakhya Special Fare Special
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
25 hr 00 min
KGP ()
Kharagpur Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12513
Secunderabad Guwahati SF Express
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
24 hr 45 min
KGP ()
Kharagpur Jn
SL
₹ 610
18646
East Coast Express
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
27 hr 23 min
KGP ()
Kharagpur Jn
SL
₹ 580
12704
Falaknuma Express
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
23 hr 30 min
KGP ()
Kharagpur Jn
SL
₹ 605
info

Hyderabad to Kharagpur train time table

Falaknuma Express (12704) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at taking a total of 23 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1429 kms. Secunderabad Shalimar AC SF Express (12774) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at taking a total of 24 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1464 kms. Secunderabad Shalimar Superfast Express (22850) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at taking a total of 24 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1464 kms. East Coast Express (18646) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at taking a total of 27 hrs 23 mints to cover the distance of 1465 kms.
info

Hyderabad to Kharagpur train Seat Availability

In Falaknuma Express (12704), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL30/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL66/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 52% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL189/WL58 in Sleeper (SL) with 48% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In East Coast Express (18646), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL23/WL5 in Third AC (3A) with 89% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL113/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 83% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Hyderabad to Kharagpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Hyderabad to Kharagpur is Rs 3985 in First AC (1A), Rs 330 in None (GN), Rs 1575 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2305 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 580 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1995 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2830 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 750 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Hyderabad to Kharagpur Falaknuma Express 12704

Hyderabad to Kharagpur Falaknuma Express (12704) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at . Hyderabad to Kharagpur train fare is Rs.3985 in First AC, Rs.1605 in Third AC, Rs.2325 in Second AC and Rs.605 in Sleeper for this train. In Falaknuma Express (12704), seat availability status is GNWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL30/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL66/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 52% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL189/WL58 in Sleeper (SL) with 48% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Hyderabad to Kharagpur East Coast Express 18646

Hyderabad to Kharagpur East Coast Express (18646) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at . Hyderabad to Kharagpur train fare is Rs.330 in None, Rs.1575 in Third AC, Rs.2305 in Second AC and Rs.580 in Sleeper for this train. In East Coast Express (18646), seat availability status is GNWL10/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL23/WL5 in Third AC (3A) with 89% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL113/WL40 in Sleeper (SL) with 83% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Hyderabad to Kharagpur Secunderabad Shalimar Superfast Express 22850

Hyderabad to Kharagpur Secunderabad Shalimar Superfast Express (22850) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at . Hyderabad to Kharagpur train fare is Rs.345 in None, Rs.1620 in Third AC, Rs.2350 in Second AC and Rs.610 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Hyderabad to Kharagpur Secunderabad Shalimar AC SF Express 12774

Hyderabad to Kharagpur Secunderabad Shalimar AC SF Express (12774) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Kharagpur Jn station (KGP) at . Hyderabad to Kharagpur train fare is Rs.4030 in First AC, Rs.1620 in Third AC and Rs.2350 in Second AC for this train.
info

Hyderabad to Kharagpur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Hyderabad to Kharagpur is Falaknuma Express (12704) which travels a distance of 1429 kms in just 23 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Hyderabad to Kharagpur is East Coast Express (18646) which travels a distance of 1465 kms in 27 hrs 23 mints. The most punctual train from Hyderabad to Kharagpur is Secunderabad Shalimar AC SF Express (12774) which reaches Kharagpur Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Hyderabad to Kharagpur is Secunderabad Kamakhya Special Fare Special (07149) which reaches Kharagpur Jn with an average delay of over 7 hrs 9 mints.
info

About Hyderabad

Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana state which was formerly a part of Andhra Pradesh. It lies on the banks of Musi river. This place has a very interesting history. Before independence, when all of India was being ruled by British, this place was ruled by Nizams. Even after independence, the Nizams wanted to keep Hyderabad state independent rather than making it part of India. India had to invade this place with the help of army to take its full control. It was also known as City of Pearls in 18th century when it was famous trading center for diamonds. Telugu is the most spoken language in Hyderabad. Telugu film industry in Hyderabad known as Tollywood produces the second largest number of films in India after Bollywood. Popular tourist attractions in Hyderabad are Ramoji film city, Charminar, Golconda Fort, Chowmahalla Palace, Falaknuma palace and Salar Jung museum. Hyderabad is a famous for Biryani so much so that one rarely hears the word Biryani without prefixing it with Hyderabadi. Mughalai food is also quite popular here. Rajiv Gandhi Airport in Hyderabad is an international airport and has daily flights not only to all major airports of India but also to nearby south asian countries like Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. Hyderabad has 4 railway stations - Secunderabad Jn (SC), Hyderabad Deccan (HYB), Kacheguda (KCG) and Begampet (BMT).
info

About Kharagpur

Kharagpur is located in the Paschim Medinipur district of West Bengal. It is best known for housing the most prestigious technical university that is the Indian Institute of technology. IIT Kharagpur is one of the highest calibre universities of India. The city gets its name from the deity of Khargeswar temple. People say that this was the place where Hidimba demon of the Mahabharatha had lived. It was part of the Hijli Kingdom which was situated on the banks of Rasulpur River. You can visit Kahler Bonpatna, this is a very old temple of Lord Ram. As per local legend, earlier there was a Gold idol of Sri Ram was worshipped. But its idols were stolen twice, now local people put metal Brigraha(idol) inside the temple. You can reach Kharagpur by road and railways. It is a major railway junction in the South Eastern Railway Zone. The station is connected to all major cities of India. The nearest airport is Netaji Subhash Chandra airport in Kolkata (CCU) which is 111 km away. Kharagpur has 1 railway station - Kharagpur Jn (KGP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Plz confirm my pnr no 6324298761 plz plz plz co firm my ticket
Plz confirm my ticket plz plz plz
edit Answer
115 views
  
2 replies
Query about coach positioning of train no. 19566
[My query is about train 19566] Why A1 and A2 rake position of 19566 are differently placed and not side by side. Gap between A1 and A2 are huge. Is it due to quota or separation of coaches.
edit Answer
43 views
  
0 reply
On fully waitlisted e tickets after chart prepared also when will refund amount
[My query is about PNR 4600744986 for train 12640 BRINDAVAN EXP]
edit Answer
107 views
  
1 reply
What is the time of train no. 19039?
[ My query is about train 19039 ]
edit Answer
119 views
  
1 reply
Added by mistake
Do not trust anybody named Rajiv if he replies on your questions he is a fraud
edit Answer
133 views
  
1 reply
Can I get confirm tickets for Amravati - Jabalpur express 12159 from Nagpur station to Jabalpur on 22 Jan 2019
About Tickets confirming issue
edit Answer
287 views
  
1 reply
Added by mistake 2
A person named Rajiv phone number - 9315894495 has cheated me. He took 3100 Rs from me and now he is not picking up calls
edit Answer
236 views
  
1 reply
How to change middle berth to upper berth?
[My query is about PNR 8314538245 for train 11005 PUDUCHERRY EXP]
edit Answer
694 views
  
1 reply
When and how long does the chart gets prepared before the train departure?
[My query is about train 22548]
edit Answer
548 views
  
1 reply
What time train does no. 01703 depart from Jabalpur?
[ My query is about train 01703 ]
edit Answer
478 views
  
1 reply
What are the chances of 19612 train to get cancelled on 15 th January?
[ My query is about train 19613 ]
edit Answer
405 views
  
1 reply