Hide Fare
Show Fare

Hyderabad to Kakinada Town train seat availability & fare

Thu, August 16
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Mumbai LTT Kakinada Port Express
17222


SC


CCT
10:42
M - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Lingampalli Kakinada Town Special (via Warangal)
07075


SC


CCT
11:05
- - - - - - S
--
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sainagar Shirdi Kakinada Port Express
17205


SC


CCT
10:00
M - W - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bhavnagar Terminus Kakinada Port Express
17203


SC


CCT
10:35
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kacheguda Kakinada Port Special Fare Special
07425


KCG


CCT
11:00
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Cocanada AC SF Express
12776


SC


CCT
10:33
M - W - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Gowthami SF Express
12738


SC


CCT
09:35
M T W T F S S
GNWL8/WL7
81%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
GNWL67/WL28
55%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
GNWL83/WL56
10%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
GNWL289/WL131
31%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
--
--
Hyderabad Kakinada Town Special Fare Special
07001


SC


CCT
11:50
- T - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--

Hyderabad to Kakinada Town train time table

Cocanada AC SF Express (12776) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Kakinada Town station (CCT) at taking a total of 10 hrs 33 mints to cover the distance of 587 kms. Gowthami SF Express (12738) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Kakinada Town station (CCT) at taking a total of 9 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 560 kms. Sainagar Shirdi Kakinada Port Express (17205) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Kakinada Town station (CCT) at taking a total of 10 hrs to cover the distance of 560 kms. Kacheguda Kakinada Port Special Fare Special (07425) departs from Kacheguda station (KCG) at and arrives Kakinada Town station (CCT) at taking a total of 11 hrs to cover the distance of 531 kms.

Hyderabad to Kakinada Town train Seat Availability

In Cocanada AC SF Express (12776), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL6 in First AC (1A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL45/WL30 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL138/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 77% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gowthami SF Express (12738), seat availability status is GNWL11/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL51/WL31 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL73/WL48 in Third AC (3A) with 22% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL312/WL183 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sainagar Shirdi Kakinada Port Express (17205), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL16/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 89% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL50/WL43 in Sleeper (SL) with 92% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kacheguda Kakinada Port Special Fare Special (07425), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 34 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 10 in Third AC (3A), seat availability status is GNWL90/WL27 in Sleeper (SL) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Kakinada Town train Fare

Fare for trains from Hyderabad to Kakinada Town is Rs 2155 in First AC (1A), Rs 1195 in Second AC (2A), Rs 305 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 160 in None (GN) and Rs 835 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1615 in Second AC (2A), Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1150 in Third AC (3A).

Hyderabad to Kakinada Town Gowthami SF Express 12738

Hyderabad to Kakinada Town Gowthami SF Express (12738) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Kakinada Town station (CCT) at . Hyderabad to Kakinada Town train fare is Rs.2155 in First AC, Rs.180 in None, Rs.910 in Third AC, Rs.1285 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train. In Gowthami SF Express (12738), seat availability status is GNWL11/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL51/WL31 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL73/WL48 in Third AC (3A) with 22% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL312/WL183 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Kakinada Town Cocanada AC SF Express 12776

Hyderabad to Kakinada Town Cocanada AC SF Express (12776) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Kakinada Town station (CCT) at . Hyderabad to Kakinada Town train fare is Rs.2235 in First AC, Rs.940 in Third AC and Rs.1330 in Second AC for this train. In Cocanada AC SF Express (12776), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL6 in First AC (1A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL45/WL30 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL138/WL43 in Third AC (3A) with 77% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Kakinada Town Kacheguda Kakinada Port Special Fare Special 07425

Hyderabad to Kakinada Town Kacheguda Kakinada Port Special Fare Special (07425) departs from Kacheguda station (KCG) at and arrives Kakinada Town station (CCT) at . In Kacheguda Kakinada Port Special Fare Special (07425), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 34 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 10 in Third AC (3A), seat availability status is GNWL90/WL27 in Sleeper (SL) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in Second Seater (2S) for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Kakinada Town Sainagar Shirdi Kakinada Port Express 17205

Hyderabad to Kakinada Town Sainagar Shirdi Kakinada Port Express (17205) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Kakinada Town station (CCT) at . Hyderabad to Kakinada Town train fare is Rs.165 in None, Rs.865 in Third AC, Rs.1240 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train. In Sainagar Shirdi Kakinada Port Express (17205), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL16/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 89% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL50/WL43 in Sleeper (SL) with 92% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Kakinada Town train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Hyderabad to Kakinada Town is Gowthami SF Express (12738) which travels a distance of 560 kms in just 9 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Hyderabad to Kakinada Town is Hyderabad Kakinada Town Special Fare Special (07001) which travels a distance of 553 kms in 11 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Hyderabad to Kakinada Town is Lingampalli Kakinada Town Special (via Warangal) (07075) which reaches Kakinada Town with an average delay of just 1 hrs 30 mints. The most delayed train from Hyderabad to Kakinada Town is Kacheguda Kakinada Port Special Fare Special (07425) which reaches Kakinada Town with an average delay of over 8 hrs 29 mints.

About Hyderabad

Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana state which was formerly a part of Andhra Pradesh. It lies on the banks of Musi river. This place has a very interesting history. Before independence, when all of India was being ruled by British, this place was ruled by Nizams. Even after independence, the Nizams wanted to keep Hyderabad state independent rather than making it part of India. India had to invade this place with the help of army to take its full control. It was also known as City of Pearls in 18th century when it was famous trading center for diamonds. Telugu is the most spoken language in Hyderabad. Telugu film industry in Hyderabad known as Tollywood produces the second largest number of films in India after Bollywood. Popular tourist attractions in Hyderabad are Ramoji film city, Charminar, Golconda Fort, Chowmahalla Palace, Falaknuma palace and Salar Jung museum. Hyderabad is a famous for Biryani so much so that one rarely hears the word Biryani without prefixing it with Hyderabadi. Mughalai food is also quite popular here. Rajiv Gandhi Airport in Hyderabad is an international airport and has daily flights not only to all major airports of India but also to nearby south asian countries like Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. Hyderabad has 4 railway stations - Secunderabad Jn (SC), Hyderabad Deccan (HYB), Kacheguda (KCG) and Begampet (BMT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.