Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 1 covid train runs from Hyderabad to Ganagapur Road - Hussain Sagar COVID 19 SF Special Express (02702).
Hyderabad to Ganagapur Road Hussain Sagar COVID 19 SF Special Express (02702) departs from Hyderabad Deccan station (HYB) at and arrives Ganagapur Road station (GUR) at . Hyderabad to Ganagapur Road covid fare is Rs.550 in Third AC, Rs.215 in Sleeper, Rs.755 in Second AC and Rs.125 in Second Seater for this train. In Hussain Sagar COVID 19 SF Special Express (02702), seat availability status is PQWL/AVAILABLE in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL27/WL4 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL4/WL4 in Second Seater (2S) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.