close
swap_horiz
close

Hyderabad to Chirala trains

17406
Krishna Express
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
08 hr 36 min
CLX ()
Chirala
3A
₹ 700
CC
₹ 560
SL
₹ 260
2S
₹ 155
17230
Sabari Express
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
07 hr 14 min
CLX ()
Chirala
2A
₹ 885
3A
₹ 620
SL
₹ 230
07611
Kacheguda Kollam Sabarimala SpecialFare Special (via Vijayawada)
KCG ()
Kacheguda
08 hr 37 min
CLX ()
Chirala
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
CC
N/A
SL
N/A
07133
Hyderabad Kollam (via Guntur) Sabarimala Special Fare Special
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
08 hr 25 min
CLX ()
Chirala
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
CC
N/A
SL
N/A
07109
Hyderabad Kollam Sabarimala SpecialFare Special
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
07 hr 47 min
CLX ()
Chirala
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
CC
N/A
SL
N/A
82721
Hyderabad Kollam (via Bza) Sabarimala Suvidha Special
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
07 hr 47 min
CLX ()
Chirala
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
CC
N/A
SL
N/A
12604
Hyderabad Chennai Central SF Express
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
06 hr 38 min
CLX ()
Chirala
2A
₹ 930
3A
₹ 665
SL
₹ 260
12734
Narayanadri SF Express
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
06 hr 42 min
CLX ()
Chirala
2A
₹ 930
3A
₹ 665
SL
₹ 260
12764
Padmavati SF Express
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
07 hr 21 min
CLX ()
Chirala
3A
₹ 745
SL
₹ 290
12760
Charminar Express
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
07 hr 25 min
CLX ()
Chirala
3A
₹ 745
SL
₹ 290
12710
Simhapuri SF Express
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
06 hr 59 min
CLX ()
Chirala
3A
₹ 745
SL
₹ 290
info

Hyderabad to Chirala train time table

Simhapuri SF Express (12710) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Chirala station (CLX) at taking a total of 6 hrs 59 mints to cover the distance of 438 kms. Hyderabad Chennai Central SF Express (12604) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Chirala station (CLX) at taking a total of 6 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 365 kms. Narayanadri SF Express (12734) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Chirala station (CLX) at taking a total of 6 hrs 42 mints to cover the distance of 365 kms. Sabari Express (17230) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Chirala station (CLX) at taking a total of 7 hrs 14 mints to cover the distance of 365 kms.
info

Hyderabad to Chirala train Seat Availability

In Simhapuri SF Express (12710), seat availability status is PQWL82/WL54 in Sleeper (SL) with 30% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Narayanadri SF Express (12734), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL12/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL59/WL39 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sabari Express (17230), seat availability status is PQWL16/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL33/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL173/WL90 in Sleeper (SL) with 70% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Hyderabad to Chirala train Fare

Fare for trains from Hyderabad to Chirala is Rs 155 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 560 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1560 in First AC (1A), Rs 885 in Second AC (2A), Rs 230 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 120 in None (GN) and Rs 620 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
info

Hyderabad to Chirala train Suvidha

Suvidha as the name suggests is a series of express trains that was introduced a couple of years back in lieu to beat the peak season rush on other trains. These trains have sleeper, second seating and ac coaches. The advance reservation period for these trains are a maximum of 30 days only as against other trains that have 120 days of ARP. For suvidha trains passengers are issued either confirmed berth or RAC and there is no waitlist concept in Suvidha trains. So for passengers who are looking for a sure shot seat can opt for Suvidha train if this train is available for your route. But hang on, before you proceed further to book a ticket in this trains, let us tell you that it will burn a hole in your pocket because Suvidha trains too have dynamic fare (flexi fare) system just like rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. So you might end up paying more for a SL class than Second AC of any other train on same route. Also, senior citizens and children are not given any privilege of concession in these trains. And once you drop the plan to travel, do it carefully as there is no cancellation permitted for these trains of course with some exceptions. 1 suvidha train runs from Hyderabad to Chirala - Hyderabad Kollam (via Bza) Sabarimala Suvidha Special (82721).

Hyderabad to Chirala Hyderabad Kollam (via Bza) Sabarimala Suvidha Special (82721) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Chirala station (CLX) at .

info

Hyderabad to Chirala Simhapuri SF Express 12710

Hyderabad to Chirala Simhapuri SF Express (12710) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Chirala station (CLX) at . Hyderabad to Chirala train fare is Rs.1765 in First AC, Rs.745 in Third AC, Rs.1050 in Second AC and Rs.290 in Sleeper for this train. In Simhapuri SF Express (12710), seat availability status is PQWL82/WL54 in Sleeper (SL) with 30% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Hyderabad to Chirala Sabari Express 17230

Hyderabad to Chirala Sabari Express (17230) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Chirala station (CLX) at . Hyderabad to Chirala train fare is Rs.120 in None, Rs.620 in Third AC, Rs.885 in Second AC and Rs.230 in Sleeper for this train. In Sabari Express (17230), seat availability status is PQWL16/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL33/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL173/WL90 in Sleeper (SL) with 70% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Hyderabad to Chirala Hyderabad Chennai Central SF Express 12604

Hyderabad to Chirala Hyderabad Chennai Central SF Express (12604) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Chirala station (CLX) at . Hyderabad to Chirala train fare is Rs.1560 in First AC, Rs.665 in Third AC, Rs.930 in Second AC and Rs.260 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Hyderabad to Chirala Narayanadri SF Express 12734

Hyderabad to Chirala Narayanadri SF Express (12734) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Chirala station (CLX) at . Hyderabad to Chirala train fare is Rs.1560 in First AC, Rs.135 in None, Rs.665 in Third AC, Rs.930 in Second AC and Rs.260 in Sleeper for this train. In Narayanadri SF Express (12734), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL12/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL59/WL39 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

About Hyderabad

Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana state which was formerly a part of Andhra Pradesh. It lies on the banks of Musi river. This place has a very interesting history. Before independence, when all of India was being ruled by British, this place was ruled by Nizams. Even after independence, the Nizams wanted to keep Hyderabad state independent rather than making it part of India. India had to invade this place with the help of army to take its full control. It was also known as City of Pearls in 18th century when it was famous trading center for diamonds. Telugu is the most spoken language in Hyderabad. Telugu film industry in Hyderabad known as Tollywood produces the second largest number of films in India after Bollywood. Popular tourist attractions in Hyderabad are Ramoji film city, Charminar, Golconda Fort, Chowmahalla Palace, Falaknuma palace and Salar Jung museum. Hyderabad is a famous for Biryani so much so that one rarely hears the word Biryani without prefixing it with Hyderabadi. Mughalai food is also quite popular here. Rajiv Gandhi Airport in Hyderabad is an international airport and has daily flights not only to all major airports of India but also to nearby south asian countries like Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. Hyderabad has 4 railway stations - Secunderabad Jn (SC), Hyderabad Deccan (HYB), Kacheguda (KCG) and Begampet (BMT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
My status is 12th i am traveling on 21th December will I get confirmed sit
[My query is about PNR 2255469279 for train 12370 HW HWH S F EXP]
edit Answer
16 views
  
0 reply
Why train no. 09721 Jaipur Udaipur is not showing from 1st jan 2019
Why train no. 09721 Jaipur Udaipur is not showing from 1st jan 2019 ? I need to book for January month. Please help, Thanks.
edit Answer
22 views
  
0 reply
How is train no.12663 for travel
[ My query is about train 12663 ] is this train reached Bhubaneswar in time or late every time.
edit Answer
53 views
  
0 reply
When will charrt be prepared for pnr 2936141653
I want to know when the chart will be prepared for the same
edit Answer
53 views
  
0 reply
I want a bedroll in Sleeper class. How can I avil this facility. Like
I want a bedroll in Sleeper class. How can I avil this facility.
edit Answer
334 views
  
1 reply
How is train no 22633
How is this train for travel
edit Answer
193 views
  
0 reply
Is my RAC will confirm on final chart prepare
[My query is about PNR 8113145114 for train 12139 SEVAGRAM EXP]
edit Answer
172 views
  
0 reply
Can I upgrade my seat from sleeper to third ac in this PNR 8705194458?
[My query is about PNR 8705194458 for train 14312 ALA HAZRAT EXP]
edit Answer
576 views
  
2 replies
Why running status not shown of madadh express 12401
Running status of magadh express 12401 is not shown from few days.
edit Answer
70 views
  
0 reply
Amritsar to NZM Station
Please let me know the best short route from Amritsar to Nizamuddin station on 24 March. I shall have to reach NZM stn until 3 pm appx.
edit Answer
257 views
  
1 reply
12307..pnr.6523120427.conform.hoga
[My query is about PNR 6523120427 for train 12307 HWH JU EXPRESS]
edit Answer
116 views
  
0 reply