Hide Fare
Show Fare

Hyderabad to Chandrapur trains

Wed, October 24
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Mysuru Jaipur SF Express
12975


KCG


CD
06:09
- - - - F - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Telangana Express
12723


SC


CD
06:04
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Secunderabad Gorakhpur SF Express
12590


SC


CD
06:34
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Yesvantpur Gorakhpur SF Express
12592


SC


CD
06:34
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Secunderabad Danapur SF Express
12791


SC


CD
06:26
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
PQWL74/WL42
69%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Yesvantpur Gorakhpur Express (via Faizabad)
15024


KCG


CD
07:02
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Secunderabad Nagpur SF Express
12771


SC


CD
06:56
M - W - F - -
--
PQWL1/WL1
61%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL3/WL1
44%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL2/WL2
56%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
--
Hyderabad Raxaul Special Fare Special
07005


SC


CD
06:56
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Dakshin SF Express
12721


SC


CD
06:49
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL7/WL4
73%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL7/WL7
65%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL57/WL48
57%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
--
Secunderabad Hisar Express
17037


SC


CD
06:15
- T W - - - -
--
PQWL11/WL9
83%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL31/WL17
73%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
CLASS NOT EXIST
0%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Yesvantpur Gorakhpur Express (via Gonda)
15016


SC


CD
06:33
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Recently Asked Question
What is Yuva qouta?
Hello @yogesh_tripathi The Yuva quota is basically a quota for unemployed persons in the age group of 18 to 45 years. Yuva quota is applicable for Yuva Trains only, you must have heard of these trai…
Solved
643 views
  
1 reply
How can I search for trains between Darbhanga to Renigunta trains?
@NiTish_Kumar21 There are no direct trains between Darbhanga and Renigunta. You must look for the connecting trains to Renigunta from different stations near to Darbhanga. There are a few stations f…
Solved
188 views
  
1 reply
How to book one entire coach of 12983 train no? What is the process for the same?
@Sansar_Jindal The process to book an entire coach is as follows: One have to do registration to avail this facility. Registration can be done maximum 6 months in advance and minimum 30 days prior…
Solved
1134 views
  
2 replies

Hyderabad to Chandrapur train time table

Secunderabad Nagpur SF Express (12771) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Chandrapur station (CD) at taking a total of 6 hrs 56 mints to cover the distance of 380 kms. Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Chandrapur station (CD) at taking a total of 6 hrs 26 mints to cover the distance of 380 kms. Secunderabad Hisar Express (17037) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Chandrapur station (CD) at taking a total of 6 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 380 kms. Dakshin SF Express (12721) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Chandrapur station (CD) at taking a total of 6 hrs 49 mints to cover the distance of 381 kms.

Hyderabad to Chandrapur train Seat Availability

In Secunderabad Nagpur SF Express (12771), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL3/WL1 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791), seat availability status is PQWL74/WL42 in Sleeper (SL) with 69% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Secunderabad Hisar Express (17037), seat availability status is PQWL11/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL31/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in Sleeper (SL) and seat availability status is CLASS NOT EXIST in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Dakshin SF Express (12721), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL7/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL57/WL48 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Chandrapur train Fare

Fare for trains from Hyderabad to Chandrapur is Rs 140 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1620 in First AC (1A), Rs 900 in Second AC (2A), Rs 235 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 125 in None (GN) and Rs 630 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Hyderabad to Chandrapur Dakshin SF Express 12721

Hyderabad to Chandrapur Dakshin SF Express (12721) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Chandrapur station (CD) at . Hyderabad to Chandrapur train fare is Rs.140 in None, Rs.690 in Third AC, Rs.965 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train. In Dakshin SF Express (12721), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL7/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL57/WL48 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Chandrapur Secunderabad Nagpur SF Express 12771

Hyderabad to Chandrapur Secunderabad Nagpur SF Express (12771) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Chandrapur station (CD) at . Hyderabad to Chandrapur train fare is Rs.675 in Third AC, Rs.945 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train. In Secunderabad Nagpur SF Express (12771), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL3/WL1 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Chandrapur Secunderabad Danapur SF Express 12791

Hyderabad to Chandrapur Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Chandrapur station (CD) at . Hyderabad to Chandrapur train fare is Rs.140 in None, Rs.675 in Third AC, Rs.945 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train. In Secunderabad Danapur SF Express (12791), seat availability status is PQWL74/WL42 in Sleeper (SL) with 69% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Chandrapur Secunderabad Hisar Express 17037

Hyderabad to Chandrapur Secunderabad Hisar Express (17037) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Chandrapur station (CD) at . Hyderabad to Chandrapur train fare is Rs.125 in None, Rs.630 in Third AC, Rs.235 in Sleeper, Rs.900 in Second AC and Rs.140 in Second Seater for this train. In Secunderabad Hisar Express (17037), seat availability status is PQWL11/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL31/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in Sleeper (SL) and seat availability status is CLASS NOT EXIST in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Chandrapur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Hyderabad to Chandrapur is Telangana Express (12723) which travels a distance of 381 kms in just 6 hrs 4 mints. The slowest train from Hyderabad to Chandrapur is Yesvantpur Gorakhpur Express (via Faizabad) (15024) which travels a distance of 386 kms in 7 hrs 2 mints. The most punctual train from Hyderabad to Chandrapur is Secunderabad Hisar Express (17037) which reaches Chandrapur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Hyderabad to Chandrapur is Yesvantpur Gorakhpur Express (via Faizabad) (15024) which reaches Chandrapur with an average delay of over 42 mints.

About Hyderabad

Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana state which was formerly a part of Andhra Pradesh. It lies on the banks of Musi river. This place has a very interesting history. Before independence, when all of India was being ruled by British, this place was ruled by Nizams. Even after independence, the Nizams wanted to keep Hyderabad state independent rather than making it part of India. India had to invade this place with the help of army to take its full control. It was also known as City of Pearls in 18th century when it was famous trading center for diamonds. Telugu is the most spoken language in Hyderabad. Telugu film industry in Hyderabad known as Tollywood produces the second largest number of films in India after Bollywood. Popular tourist attractions in Hyderabad are Ramoji film city, Charminar, Golconda Fort, Chowmahalla Palace, Falaknuma palace and Salar Jung museum. Hyderabad is a famous for Biryani so much so that one rarely hears the word Biryani without prefixing it with Hyderabadi. Mughalai food is also quite popular here. Rajiv Gandhi Airport in Hyderabad is an international airport and has daily flights not only to all major airports of India but also to nearby south asian countries like Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. Hyderabad has 4 railway stations - Secunderabad Jn (SC), Hyderabad Deccan (HYB), Kacheguda (KCG) and Begampet (BMT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.