Hide Fare
Show Fare

Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar trains

Tue, February 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Secunderabad Shalimar AC SuperFast Express
12774


SC


BBS
19:15
- T - - - - -
AVAILABLE 11
100%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 47
100%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 121
100%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
--
Secunderabad Shalimar SF Express
22850


SC


BBS
19:15
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Secunderabad Guwahati Special Fare Special
07149


SC


BBS
20:10
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Secunderabad Guwahati SF Express
12513


SC


BBS
18:55
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Konark Express
11019


SC


BBS
20:15
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL3/WL2
87%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
RLWL20/WL8
83%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
RLWL86/WL74
58%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
East Coast Express
18646


SC


BBS
21:15
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL7/WL5
78%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL14/WL12
64%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL70/WL42
36%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Kacheguda Tatanagar Special Fare Special
07438


KCG


BBS
19:45
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kacheguda Bhubaneswar Humsafar Special
08412


KCG


BBS
21:30
- - - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Falaknuma Express
12704


SC


BBS
18:50
M T W T F S S
PQWL1/WL1
83%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL11/WL9
73%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL28/WL11
53%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL157/WL98
13%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Visakha Express
17016


SC


BBS
22:50
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL6/WL4
88%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL18/RAC27
100%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
GNWL144/WL52
79%
Trends
checked 29 min ago
Pune Bhubaneshwar Express
22881


SC


BBS
19:40
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends

Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar train time table

Visakha Express (17016) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Bhubaneswar station (BBS) at taking a total of 22 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1135 kms. Falaknuma Express (12704) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Bhubaneswar station (BBS) at taking a total of 18 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1107 kms. Konark Express (11019) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Bhubaneswar station (BBS) at taking a total of 20 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1144 kms. East Coast Express (18646) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Bhubaneswar station (BBS) at taking a total of 21 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1145 kms.

Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar train Seat Availability

In Visakha Express (17016), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL18/RAC27 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is GNWL142/WL50 in Sleeper (SL) with 80% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Falaknuma Express (12704), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL28/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL157/WL98 in Sleeper (SL) with 13% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Konark Express (11019), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL20/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL86/WL74 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In East Coast Express (18646), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL14/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 64% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL70/WL42 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar train Fare

Fare for trains from Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar is Rs 3410 in First AC (1A), Rs 1355 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1975 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 500 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1750 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2500 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 645 in Sleeper (SL).

Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar - Kacheguda Bhubaneswar Humsafar Special (08412).

Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar Kacheguda Bhubaneswar Humsafar Special (08412) departs from Kacheguda station (KCG) at and arrives Bhubaneswar station (BBS) at .

Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar Visakha Express 17016

Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar Visakha Express (17016) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Bhubaneswar station (BBS) at . Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar train fare is Rs.1355 in Third AC, Rs.1975 in Second AC and Rs.500 in Sleeper for this train. In Visakha Express (17016), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL18/RAC27 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is GNWL142/WL50 in Sleeper (SL) with 80% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar Konark Express 11019

Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar Konark Express (11019) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Bhubaneswar station (BBS) at . Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar train fare is Rs.1355 in Third AC, Rs.1975 in Second AC and Rs.500 in Sleeper for this train. In Konark Express (11019), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL20/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL86/WL74 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar Falaknuma Express 12704

Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar Falaknuma Express (12704) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Bhubaneswar station (BBS) at . Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar train fare is Rs.3410 in First AC, Rs.1385 in Third AC, Rs.1995 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train. In Falaknuma Express (12704), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL11/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL28/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 53% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL157/WL98 in Sleeper (SL) with 13% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar East Coast Express 18646

Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar East Coast Express (18646) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Bhubaneswar station (BBS) at . Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar train fare is Rs.1355 in Third AC, Rs.1975 in Second AC and Rs.500 in Sleeper for this train. In East Coast Express (18646), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL14/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 64% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL70/WL42 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar is Falaknuma Express (12704) which travels a distance of 1107 kms in just 18 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar is Visakha Express (17016) which travels a distance of 1135 kms in 22 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar is Pune Bhubaneshwar Express (22881) which reaches Bhubaneswar with an average delay of just 11 mints. The most delayed train from Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar is Secunderabad Shalimar AC SuperFast Express (12774) which reaches Bhubaneswar with an average delay of over 1 hrs 28 mints.

About Hyderabad

Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana state which was formerly a part of Andhra Pradesh. It lies on the banks of Musi river. This place has a very interesting history. Before independence, when all of India was being ruled by British, this place was ruled by Nizams. Even after independence, the Nizams wanted to keep Hyderabad state independent rather than making it part of India. India had to invade this place with the help of army to take its full control. It was also known as City of Pearls in 18th century when it was famous trading center for diamonds. Telugu is the most spoken language in Hyderabad. Telugu film industry in Hyderabad known as Tollywood produces the second largest number of films in India after Bollywood. Popular tourist attractions in Hyderabad are Ramoji film city, Charminar, Golconda Fort, Chowmahalla Palace, Falaknuma palace and Salar Jung museum. Hyderabad is a famous for Biryani so much so that one rarely hears the word Biryani without prefixing it with Hyderabadi. Mughalai food is also quite popular here. Rajiv Gandhi Airport in Hyderabad is an international airport and has daily flights not only to all major airports of India but also to nearby south asian countries like Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. Hyderabad has 4 railway stations - Secunderabad Jn (SC), Hyderabad Deccan (HYB), Kacheguda (KCG) and Begampet (BMT).

About Bhubaneswar

Bhubaneswar is the capital of Orissa. It is the largest city in this state and is a centre of economic and religious importance in Eastern India. Bhubaneswar replaced Cuttack as the capital after India gained its independence from Britain. The modern city was designed by the German architect Otto Konigsberger in 1946. Along with Jamshedpur and Chandigarh, it was one of modern India's first planned cities. Bhubaneswar and Cuttack are often referred to as the 'twin cities of Odisha'. The first Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, had laid the foundation stone of the city on April 13 in 1948. Bhubaneswar is supposed to have had over one thousand temples, including the world famous temples like Lingaraj Temple, Mukteswar Temple, Bindu Sagar, Shatrughaneswar Temple, Vaital Temple, Parashurameswar Temple etc., earning the tag of the Temple City of India. Temples made in the Kalinga architectural style with a pine spire that curves up to a point over the sanctum housing the presiding deity and a pyramid-covered hall where people sit and pray. Nandankanan Zoological Park at Bhubaneswar (Nandankanan means The Garden of Heavens) is a 990-acre zoo and botanical garden in Bhubaneswar. Established in 1960, it was opened to the public in 1979 and became the first zoo in India to join World Association of Zoos and Aquariums (WAZA) in 2009. It is home to over 34 white tigers, a species it claims to have produced. Biju Patnaik International Airport in Bhubaneswar is the major and sole international airport in Odisha. Bhubaneswar has 6 railway stations - Bhubaneswar (BBS), Mancheswar (MCS), Lingaraj Temple Road (LGTR), Patia P.H. (PTAB), Bani Bihar (BNBH) and Bhubaneswar New (BBSN).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.