close
swap_horiz
close

Hyderabad to Bhadrakh trains

22850
Secunderabad Shalimar Superfast Express
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
22 hr 08 min
BHC ()
Bhadrakh
SL
₹ 570
07149
Secunderabad Kamakhya Special Fare Special
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
22 hr 38 min
BHC ()
Bhadrakh
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
12513
Secunderabad Guwahati SF Express
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
21 hr 58 min
BHC ()
Bhadrakh
SL
₹ 570
18646
East Coast Express
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
24 hr 18 min
BHC ()
Bhadrakh
SL
₹ 540
12704
Falaknuma Express
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
21 hr 20 min
BHC ()
Bhadrakh
SL
₹ 565
info

Hyderabad to Bhadrakh train time table

Falaknuma Express (12704) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Bhadrakh station (BHC) at taking a total of 21 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 1251 kms. Secunderabad Shalimar Superfast Express (22850) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Bhadrakh station (BHC) at taking a total of 22 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 1286 kms. East Coast Express (18646) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Bhadrakh station (BHC) at taking a total of 24 hrs 18 mints to cover the distance of 1287 kms.
info

Hyderabad to Bhadrakh train Seat Availability

In Falaknuma Express (12704), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL9/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL44/WL4 in Third AC (3A) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL170/WL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Hyderabad to Bhadrakh train Fare

Fare for trains from Hyderabad to Bhadrakh is Rs 3675 in First AC (1A), Rs 300 in None (GN), Rs 1460 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2125 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 540 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1880 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2650 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 695 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Hyderabad to Bhadrakh Falaknuma Express 12704

Hyderabad to Bhadrakh Falaknuma Express (12704) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Bhadrakh station (BHC) at . Hyderabad to Bhadrakh train fare is Rs.3675 in First AC, Rs.1490 in Third AC, Rs.2150 in Second AC and Rs.565 in Sleeper for this train. In Falaknuma Express (12704), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL9/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL44/WL4 in Third AC (3A) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL170/WL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 21% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Hyderabad to Bhadrakh East Coast Express 18646

Hyderabad to Bhadrakh East Coast Express (18646) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Bhadrakh station (BHC) at . Hyderabad to Bhadrakh train fare is Rs.300 in None, Rs.1460 in Third AC, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.540 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Hyderabad to Bhadrakh Secunderabad Shalimar Superfast Express 22850

Hyderabad to Bhadrakh Secunderabad Shalimar Superfast Express (22850) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Bhadrakh station (BHC) at . Hyderabad to Bhadrakh train fare is Rs.315 in None, Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Hyderabad to Bhadrakh train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Hyderabad to Bhadrakh is Falaknuma Express (12704) which travels a distance of 1251 kms in just 21 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Hyderabad to Bhadrakh is East Coast Express (18646) which travels a distance of 1287 kms in 24 hrs 18 mints. The most punctual train from Hyderabad to Bhadrakh is Secunderabad Guwahati SF Express (12513) which reaches Bhadrakh with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Hyderabad to Bhadrakh is Secunderabad Kamakhya Special Fare Special (07149) which reaches Bhadrakh with an average delay of over 1 hrs 6 mints.
info

About Hyderabad

Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana state which was formerly a part of Andhra Pradesh. It lies on the banks of Musi river. This place has a very interesting history. Before independence, when all of India was being ruled by British, this place was ruled by Nizams. Even after independence, the Nizams wanted to keep Hyderabad state independent rather than making it part of India. India had to invade this place with the help of army to take its full control. It was also known as City of Pearls in 18th century when it was famous trading center for diamonds. Telugu is the most spoken language in Hyderabad. Telugu film industry in Hyderabad known as Tollywood produces the second largest number of films in India after Bollywood. Popular tourist attractions in Hyderabad are Ramoji film city, Charminar, Golconda Fort, Chowmahalla Palace, Falaknuma palace and Salar Jung museum. Hyderabad is a famous for Biryani so much so that one rarely hears the word Biryani without prefixing it with Hyderabadi. Mughalai food is also quite popular here. Rajiv Gandhi Airport in Hyderabad is an international airport and has daily flights not only to all major airports of India but also to nearby south asian countries like Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. Hyderabad has 4 railway stations - Secunderabad Jn (SC), Hyderabad Deccan (HYB), Kacheguda (KCG) and Begampet (BMT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.