close
swap_horiz
close

Hyderabad to Bapatla trains

17406
Krishna Express
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
08 hr 25 min
BPP ()
Bapatla
3A
₹ 685
CC
₹ 555
SL
₹ 255
2S
₹ 150
17230
Sabari Express
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
06 hr 59 min
BPP ()
Bapatla
2A
₹ 850
3A
₹ 595
SL
₹ 220
07611
Kacheguda Kollam Sabarimala SpecialFare Special (via Vijayawada)
KCG ()
Kacheguda
08 hr 22 min
BPP ()
Bapatla
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
CC
N/A
SL
N/A
07133
Hyderabad Kollam (via Guntur) Sabarimala Special Fare Special
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
08 hr 12 min
BPP ()
Bapatla
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
CC
N/A
SL
N/A
07109
Hyderabad Kollam Sabarimala SpecialFare Special
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
07 hr 32 min
BPP ()
Bapatla
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
CC
N/A
SL
N/A
12604
Hyderabad Chennai Central SF Express
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
06 hr 27 min
BPP ()
Bapatla
2A
₹ 895
3A
₹ 645
SL
₹ 250
12734
Narayanadri SF Express
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
06 hr 29 min
BPP ()
Bapatla
2A
₹ 895
3A
₹ 645
SL
₹ 250
12710
Simhapuri SF Express
SC ()
Secunderabad Jn
06 hr 39 min
BPP ()
Bapatla
3A
₹ 735
SL
₹ 285
info

Hyderabad to Bapatla train time table

Simhapuri SF Express (12710) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Bapatla station (BPP) at taking a total of 6 hrs 39 mints to cover the distance of 423 kms. Hyderabad Chennai Central SF Express (12604) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Bapatla station (BPP) at taking a total of 6 hrs 27 mints to cover the distance of 350 kms. Narayanadri SF Express (12734) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Bapatla station (BPP) at taking a total of 6 hrs 29 mints to cover the distance of 350 kms. Sabari Express (17230) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Bapatla station (BPP) at taking a total of 6 hrs 59 mints to cover the distance of 350 kms.
info

Hyderabad to Bapatla train Seat Availability

In Simhapuri SF Express (12710), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL7/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL16/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL62/WL50 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Hyderabad Chennai Central SF Express (12604), seat availability status is PQWL/AVAILABLE in First AC (1A), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL6/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL48/WL39 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Narayanadri SF Express (12734), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL5/WL4 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL52/WL33 in Sleeper (SL) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sabari Express (17230), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL35/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 75% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL115/WL78 in Sleeper (SL) with 79% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Hyderabad to Bapatla train Fare

Fare for trains from Hyderabad to Bapatla is Rs 150 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 555 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1500 in First AC (1A), Rs 850 in Second AC (2A), Rs 220 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 115 in None (GN) and Rs 595 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
info

Hyderabad to Bapatla Simhapuri SF Express 12710

Hyderabad to Bapatla Simhapuri SF Express (12710) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Bapatla station (BPP) at . Hyderabad to Bapatla train fare is Rs.1735 in First AC, Rs.735 in Third AC, Rs.1030 in Second AC and Rs.285 in Sleeper for this train. In Simhapuri SF Express (12710), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL7/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL16/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL62/WL50 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Hyderabad to Bapatla Sabari Express 17230

Hyderabad to Bapatla Sabari Express (17230) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Bapatla station (BPP) at . Hyderabad to Bapatla train fare is Rs.115 in None, Rs.595 in Third AC, Rs.850 in Second AC and Rs.220 in Sleeper for this train. In Sabari Express (17230), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL35/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 75% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL115/WL78 in Sleeper (SL) with 79% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Hyderabad to Bapatla Hyderabad Chennai Central SF Express 12604

Hyderabad to Bapatla Hyderabad Chennai Central SF Express (12604) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Bapatla station (BPP) at . Hyderabad to Bapatla train fare is Rs.1500 in First AC, Rs.645 in Third AC, Rs.895 in Second AC and Rs.250 in Sleeper for this train. In Hyderabad Chennai Central SF Express (12604), seat availability status is PQWL/AVAILABLE in First AC (1A), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL6/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL48/WL39 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Hyderabad to Bapatla Narayanadri SF Express 12734

Hyderabad to Bapatla Narayanadri SF Express (12734) departs from Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at and arrives Bapatla station (BPP) at . Hyderabad to Bapatla train fare is Rs.1500 in First AC, Rs.130 in None, Rs.645 in Third AC, Rs.895 in Second AC and Rs.250 in Sleeper for this train. In Narayanadri SF Express (12734), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL5/WL4 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL52/WL33 in Sleeper (SL) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Hyderabad to Bapatla train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Hyderabad to Bapatla is Hyderabad Chennai Central SF Express (12604) which travels a distance of 350 kms in just 6 hrs 27 mints. The slowest train from Hyderabad to Bapatla is Krishna Express (17406) which travels a distance of 423 kms in 8 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Hyderabad to Bapatla is Krishna Express (17406) which reaches Bapatla with an average delay of just 10 mints. The most delayed train from Hyderabad to Bapatla is Hyderabad Kollam Sabarimala SpecialFare Special (07109) which reaches Bapatla with an average delay of over 43 mints.
info

About Hyderabad

Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana state which was formerly a part of Andhra Pradesh. It lies on the banks of Musi river. This place has a very interesting history. Before independence, when all of India was being ruled by British, this place was ruled by Nizams. Even after independence, the Nizams wanted to keep Hyderabad state independent rather than making it part of India. India had to invade this place with the help of army to take its full control. It was also known as City of Pearls in 18th century when it was famous trading center for diamonds. Telugu is the most spoken language in Hyderabad. Telugu film industry in Hyderabad known as Tollywood produces the second largest number of films in India after Bollywood. Popular tourist attractions in Hyderabad are Ramoji film city, Charminar, Golconda Fort, Chowmahalla Palace, Falaknuma palace and Salar Jung museum. Hyderabad is a famous for Biryani so much so that one rarely hears the word Biryani without prefixing it with Hyderabadi. Mughalai food is also quite popular here. Rajiv Gandhi Airport in Hyderabad is an international airport and has daily flights not only to all major airports of India but also to nearby south asian countries like Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. Hyderabad has 4 railway stations - Secunderabad Jn (SC), Hyderabad Deccan (HYB), Kacheguda (KCG) and Begampet (BMT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Added by mistake
Do not trust anybody named Rajiv if he replies on your questions he is a fraud
edit Answer
39 views
  
1 reply
Can I get confirm tickets for Amravati - Jabalpur express 12159 from Nagpur station to Jabalpur on 22 Jan 2019
About Tickets confirming issue
edit Answer
210 views
  
1 reply
Added by mistake 2
A person named Rajiv phone number - 9315894495 has cheated me. He took 3100 Rs from me and now he is not picking up calls
edit Answer
96 views
  
1 reply
How to change middle berth to upper berth?
[My query is about PNR 8314538245 for train 11005 PUDUCHERRY EXP]
edit Answer
598 views
  
1 reply
When and how long does the chart gets prepared before the train departure?
[My query is about train 22548]
edit Answer
495 views
  
1 reply
What time train does no. 01703 depart from Jabalpur?
[ My query is about train 01703 ]
edit Answer
412 views
  
1 reply
What are the chances of 19612 train to get cancelled on 15 th January?
[ My query is about train 19613 ]
edit Answer
336 views
  
1 reply
When will the charting be done for Rameswaram bhubaneswar express?
18495 Charting time please.
edit Answer
154 views
  
0 reply
Query- Unable to check the seat availability of train no. 12312 on Trainman and IRCTC
12312 train no seats shown
edit Answer
231 views
  
0 reply
What is meaning of concession for Public Examing, who can be eligible for this
Concession for Public Examing
edit Answer
158 views
  
0 reply
What is the running status of train 12484?
[ My query is about train 12484 ] don’t runing status show her
edit Answer
205 views
  
1 reply