Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express (19019) departs from Sawai Madhopur station (SWM) at and arrives Sahibabad station (SBB) at taking a total of 8 hrs 59 mints to cover the distance of 367 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Sawai Madhopur to Sahibabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Sawai Madhopur to Sahibabad is Rs 1480 in First AC (1A), Rs 620 in Third AC (3A), Rs 885 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 230 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
Sawai Madhopur to Sahibabad Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express (19019) departs from Sawai Madhopur station (SWM) at and arrives Sahibabad station (SBB) at . Sawai Madhopur to Sahibabad train fare is Rs.620 in Third AC, Rs.885 in Second AC and Rs.230 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.