Duronto express is a newer premium class of train which runs as fast as Rajdhanis. Duronto word comes from restless in Bengali as these trains had no intermediate commercial stops when they started. But since Indian Railways incurred losses for these trains, some technical stops were converted to commercial stops. On some routes (such as Delhi-Kolkata) they take lesser time than corresponding Rajdhani express. Unlike rajdhani some durontos also have non-air conditioned sleeper class. Thus, Duronto trains have classes First AC (1A), AC II-tier, AC III-tier and Sleeper. Bed-rolls in sleeper class of Mixed Duronto Express trains will be supplied to passengers on demand, on payment of stipulated charges. Duronto trains are distinguished by vibrant and colorful vinyl coating on the outer surface of the coaches. 1 duronto train runs from Sawai Madhopur to Katni Murwara - Dayodaya COVID 19 Special (02282).
Sawai Madhopur to Katni Murwara Dayodaya COVID 19 Special (02282) departs from Sawai Madhopur station (SWM) at and arrives Katni Murwara station (KMZ) at . This train has 12 stoppages. Sawai Madhopur to Katni Murwara duronto fare is Rs.2795 in First AC, Rs.1190 in Third AC, Rs.1670 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train which includes meal charges also.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .