Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 1 covid train runs from Sawai Madhopur to Ahmedabad - Azimabad Covid 19 SF Special (02948).
Sawai Madhopur to Ahmedabad Azimabad Covid 19 SF Special (02948) departs from Sawai Madhopur station (SWM) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . This train has 7 stoppages. Sawai Madhopur to Ahmedabad covid fare is Rs.1110 in Third AC, Rs.250 in Second Seater, Rs.1565 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train. In Azimabad Covid 19 SF Special (02948), seat availability status is PQWL17/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL27/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 60% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL127/WL105 in Sleeper (SL) with 25% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL60/WL50 in Second Seater (2S) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.