Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Saugor to Nagda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Saugor to Nagda Jn is Rs 1765 in First AC (1A), Rs 150 in None (GN), Rs 730 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1035 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 270 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Saugor to Nagda Jn is Shalimar Bhuj SF Express (22830) which travels a distance of 450 kms in just 8 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Saugor to Nagda Jn is Sare Jahan Se Achha Express (19414) which travels a distance of 452 kms in 9 hrs 53 mints. The most punctual train from Saugor to Nagda Jn is Jabalpur Somnath Express (via Bina) (11466) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Saugor to Nagda Jn is Sare Jahan Se Achha Express (19414) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of over 50 mints.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.