Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Satur to Kulitthurai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Satur to Kulitthurai is Rs 90 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 375 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 75 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 265 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Satur to Kulitthurai is Tiruchchirappalli Thiruvananthapuram Central InterCity SF Express (22627) which travels a distance of 192 kms in just 3 hrs 54 mints. The slowest train from Satur to Kulitthurai is Ananthapuri Express (16723) which travels a distance of 193 kms in 5 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Satur to Kulitthurai is Velankanni Thiruvananthapuram Special (06086) which reaches Kulitthurai with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Satur to Kulitthurai is Chennai Egmore Guruvayur Express (16127) which reaches Kulitthurai with an average delay of over 1 hrs 54 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.